• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    As someone in the local club said (upon getting one for father's day) "It's good for absolutely nothing but putting a grin on your face and that's good enough". I tested and verified that statement.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As someone in the local club said (upon getting one for father's day) "It's good for absolutely nothing but putting a grin on your face and that's good enough". I tested and verified that statement.
    I disagree, it is an excellent coat, hat and umbrella gun. Meaning it goes in the umbrella stand next to the door with your coat and hat, for answer g the door when not expecting a knock. With a little upper body strength, it an be fired Ala HK MP5K style with a sling or without. Obviously hunting with it is probably not the best idea, unless they are two legged, but it has a myriad of uses for the martially inclined.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    It arrived! I'm giving the wood a 7/10 which is a little bit of a bummer. The tube extension is a little different than the one shown and the forward sling mount is super janky. It's just held on with a retaining ring, so that'll be coming off. The gun is balanced and weighted well. It feels quite a bit heavier than my shockwave. It really does feel excellent in the hands. The plastic trigger guard is also lame... Overall I'm happy with it. I know it seems I stated more bad than good but I can't stress how well balanced it feels to me.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I agree the front sling mount looks like an afterthought. Kind of dissapointing.

just have to break in the wood a bit. Give it a little character!

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    I wish they had come out with this version first. I would rather have that version than the polymer version I bought. I still love it though!

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Since this is obviously legal I can imagine the cuddly members of the Bloods and the Crypts will certainly be headed down to their local gun emporium to acquire one.

Top Bottom