• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pheenix42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    ...that I finally got my keister in gear and joined the NRA. Local gun show had a table for folks to sign up at a discount, and I thought, "What a great idea!" So, came back the next day and paid the fee, and should be getting something in the mail shortly.

"If we do not all hang together, we shall most assuredly all hang separately!":yesway:

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    TELL all your friends to join also. I have been a member for over 25 years and know that at least the money I give them does something for ME. Can't say the same about the money I have to give (taxes) to the federal gov't.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    ...that I finally got my keister in gear and joined the NRA. Local gun show had a table for folks to sign up at a discount, and I thought, "What a great idea!" So, came back the next day and paid the fee, and should be getting something in the mail shortly.

"If we do not all hang together, we shall most assuredly all hang separately!":yesway:

Glad to have you aboard, both the forums here, AND the NRA.(check my sig line)

BTW- :welcome: 2 :ingo: from LAFAYETTE:patriot:

Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You'll get a sticker decal for your car too but I chose not to put it on. Don't want to draw any unneccassary attention to myself.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    I got a Lifetime Membership a few years ago before the price jumped. They had a special and I think it was only $450. I wish they would quit wasting money by mailing me stuff asking for more money. When I want to give more, I'll give more. The main reason I joined was just so I could be counted as one more person behind them. They are a powerful force for gun owners.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I got a free year membership as part of a promotion they were doing a while back...I'll be renewing soon, and adding whatever donation I can afford.

Think what you want about the NRA....they may compromise from time to time on gun rights, and I don't much like it...but they are the 800 pound gorilla in the room when it comes to 2nd Amendment issues. I do wish they'd take a more hardline stance, but I don't think that we're that much poorer for their efforts. Its money well spent, and the magazines don't suck either.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

You did good. Welcome aboard!

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I did that a long time ago. It's the easy way.

Absolutely. $25 every 3 months in opposed to $35 a year. Plus if you have extra money laying around, you can pay extra on your EPL Balance any time you want. It's a great way to become a Life Member and cheaper if you are going to be a member for the next 29 years regardless. I'm only 25, so that will take me to 54, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to keep supporting the second amendment after that. So it's actually cheaper in the long run.

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    Thanks for joining. I am an endowment life member. If you get a chance try to go to your next local Friends of the NRA banquet The money raised goes to a bunch of good causes in Indiana.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i got my life membership during a promotion they had a while back... i think i paid 300 dollars for it, and i got a free bowie knife one a plaque with my name on it..... it said made in china though

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    i got my life membership during a promotion they had a while back... i think i paid 300 dollars for it, and i got a free bowie knife one a plaque with my name on it..... it said made in china though

I got that membership, too, but didn't get the knife. Sokay, I didn't need it, either. I also have no NRA stickers on my car, but I do have one on a rifle case.

For those who don't want all the mailings asking for more money, all you have to do is call and tell them to stop sending you donation requests and they will. IDK for sure, but I think they still ding you about extending your membership, though.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom