Welp.. I get to complain about the government for another 2 years...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    7AM, Lafayette City Hall. Steady steam but no waiting.

I flashed my ID. They never took it out of the plastic, just left it in the window pocket. Did ask me about my birthdate (must be how they are organized or something) a couple of times.

I voted, handed the card back and left.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    It was kinda funny... The guy behind me asked about them checking his ID. The lady at the desk replied "it gives me something to do. I mostly make sure it isn't expired."

OCed, today, too. If anyone cares. As I was leaving, a couple of the poll workers were chatting about their sons and target shooting.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wife and I voted at 7:30 am...A good friend of ours Mac Spainhour is running as an Independent for Clark County Sheriff...He got the endorsements of EVERY union in the County...(First time anyone other than a Democrat has ever done that) and he actually stands a good chance of winning...He is pulling about 25% of the Republicans and 50% of the Democratic Party votes and stands a good chance of winning...Never took a penny from outside the County and ran a total grass roots campaign...He aslo got the support of the Tea Party in the County....That is neat, endorsed by the Unions AND the Tea Party...

If he wins he will be one of only two Sheriffs in the US that are Independent and not affiliated with either Party....

Go Mac!!!!!!

I am a split ticket voter and this is the first year since 1994 that no Democrat got a vote from me...One Libertarian, One Independent and toed the Party Line on the rest....

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Voted this morning at 8:30, was number 141 through our small township poll. I am embarrassed that in my focus on a lot of the elected offices, that I didn't do my research on retaining judges, so did a no vote there. I did vote Democrat in a few local races, but that was because no Republicans were on the ticket for those races and I new the individuals personally that were running. In rural Jackson Co. Democrat does not mean the same thing as it does in Washington DC. Lots of old fashioned Kennedy and Lee Hamilton style Democrats around here.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Voted at 8 o'clock. I was the only person in the place voting. In and out in less than 5 minutes. Our polling place never is busy, so always surprises me when I see the lines on tv.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I flashed my ID. They never took it out of the plastic, just left it in the window pocket. Did ask me about my birthdate (must be how they are organized or something) a couple of times.

I hit the early voting a week or two ago. In Vand. Co., at least for the early voting, they scanned the back of the license/ID.

As a border resident, I look forward to the end of the Lundigran-Grimes. vs McConnell battle royal. I found it interesting that even some local races, again ones in Kentucky, were going for the "he is just Obama's lacky" advertising. I mean county commissioners and such.

4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Just got back from voting at the Millersburg Fire station and I was surprised to see the amount of people waiting to vote at 11 am.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Yep, first in line, as is my tradition. By the time the doors opened there were maybe 25 people in line. When I left 5 minutes later, about the same in line.

Dirty Steve

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I vote the same time of day every time. Poll numbers would appear to be up by at least a 3rd in my precinct compared to other years.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I can't vote, but I did go with my wife to the polling center to see where it is for when my time comes. She went in and voted and I sat on a comfy leather sofa

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    I voted so I could complain. It was a toss up, because voting only encourages them too...

Please explain this logic to me. Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

If you vote, you can't complain.

When you vote and participate in the election process you vote them in. Then you are responsible for electing the incompetent scum that destroy this nation. You sir, have no right to complain. The performance of your elected officials over the past 20 years speaks for itself.

George is right on. George Carlin Politicians - YouTube

Top Bottom