• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Went shooting with a friend from work and my oldest son. Shot the daylights out of my P95 and his .50 Desert Eagle. Which I am proud to say I successfully one-handed and rapid fired.

Also did a little project, shooting a 9mm Winchester bonded JHP into three milk jugs filled with water. The third jug stopped the round and this was produced...

100_2878-1.jpg

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    My son also put nearly 100 rounds through our .22 single shot. Also had fun with a .410 single and a .30 M1 carbine. Milk jugs and paper targets didn't stand a chance.

hem_ker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Plymouth
    I went shooting on Saturday with my wife and kids as well... a great day for it. My wife showed me up shooting my Marlin 1894. She put two of her four shots w/in an inch of the bulls eye. I'm calling it beginners luck. But, I hear women are often better shots than men because their more relaxed...

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I went shooting on Saturday with my wife and kids as well... a great day for it. My wife showed me up shooting my Marlin 1894. She put two of her four shots w/in an inch of the bulls eye. I'm calling it beginners luck. But, I hear women are often better shots than men because their more relaxed...

My 13 year old son and my wife out shoot me more often that I care to mention :rolleyes:

Top Bottom