• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I decided to go shooting today on my lil 25 yard range. I attempted to zero in my AR, and it took awhile. But I believe it's close. I'm hoping to give it another attempt later on though. I'm still learning how to zero in :D

I also brought along my HD 870. I'm trying to get more accurate with it. Plus, I'm trying to decide which ammo to use. I think I'm leaning more toward the Federal LE132 Flitecontrol over the Hornaday Critical Defense.

Even though I didn't get to zero my AR as accurate as I'd like, I still had fun today :D

98c8517f.jpg
    [/IMG]

a6da6cb3.jpg
    [/IMG]

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Any day ya get to shoot is a good day:yesway:. Im still tryin to get the whole zero thing down myself. Gettin better just need more practice.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I see you've picked up your photography skills from Esrice and posted the obligatory gun against tire shot :yesway:

Sounds like a good day.

What optic are you running on the AR?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I see you've picked up your photography skills from Esrice and posted the obligatory gun against tire shot :yesway:

Sounds like a good day.

What optic are you running on the AR?

Lol. It just makes better sense to lean them against the tire. It's that or lay them in the dirt. :n00b:

It's an Aimpoint Micro.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Not that I'm any kind of expert but here's a couple things I have learned from experience at getting my ar zero'ed. Ammo makes all the difference in the world. I feel stupid about it now but before I started this ar thing about 6 months ago I didn't realize one manufacturers ammo will hit dead center and another's will hit high or low or left or right. And on top of that, depending on who's ammo I'm using, it may hit nearly the same spot I shot before and it may hit somewhere completely different.

But I agree with others - any day with shooting in it is a great day!

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Best thing is, those are two great firearms you have there! Once you get use to zeroing it'll go a lot faster. I got all my zeroing done in the Army, so now it only takes a few minutes, :)

Top Bottom