• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turfweazel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I was in the outdoor section and a couple were looking at binoculars for a trip they are going on. I am looking at other things and I hear the man say "I can't see out of these the lenses are to close together." So I look over and he is looking through the wrong end :laugh:. I laughed so hard I had to walk away. The sales girl said nothing to him I don't think she knew any better either. I guess I could have told him but he just kept asking if there was a way to make them wider so he could see through them and I kept cracking up.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I was in the outdoor section and a couple were looking at binoculars for a trip they are going on. I am looking at other things and I hear the man say "I can't see out of these the lenses are to close together." So I look over and he is looking through the wrong end :laugh:. I laughed so hard I had to walk away. The sales girl said nothing to him I don't think she knew any better either. I guess I could have told him but he just kept asking if there was a way to make them wider so he could see through them and I kept cracking up.

Coupla years ago I was helping a buddy with his gun show display. On one of his tables was a spotting scope on a tripod. I look over and see this young fella about 12 -13 looking into it. I commented "it might work better if you took the lens cap off". He shows me the cover from the eyepiece with this smug little grin on his face. It was at that point I removed the cover from the lens and with my own smug little grin said "try it now"! Never saw him again. :):

Top Bottom