• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I am out in Colorado on a Family Spring Break Ski Trip. As the old muscles need to recover - I thought I would drive to Wheat Ridge CO and visit Gunsmoke Gun Shop of American Guns fame.
    First - let me say all the employees were great. Very friendly and helpful.
    But...what a letdown. They had some nice weapons but the overall selection was very limited. Accessories were few. Thank God for Blythe's in Griffith and Valpo!!!!!:)::):

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    So....................when we head out to Colorado next year...........will it be worth the stop, or should I just take that off my to do list?

HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    I am out in Colorado on a Family Spring Break Ski Trip. As the old muscles need to recover - I thought I would drive to Wheat Ridge CO and visit Gunsmoke Gun Shop of American Guns fame.
    First - let me say all the employees were great. Very friendly and helpful.
    But...what a letdown. They had some nice weapons but the overall selection was very limited. Accessories were few. Thank God for Blythe's in Griffith and Valpo!!!!!:)::):

Well, thanks for the information. Looks like I can scratch a visit to that place off of my bucket list.

Maybe save my money from the trip and invest in a Barrett 50 cal., or some other toy that I just can't do with out.....or at least in my mind can't do without.....

Top Bottom