• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ega

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    plug in a situation-you call were in route, Your life is on the line.You HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU OR THOSE THAT CANT OR DONT HAVE THE MEANS OR ABILITY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES .... I will do my best but I cant be everywhere at all times.Defend youself within in the guidlines of the law and live to fight another day, nowing you did the right thing.(There are two places to be in a battle a winner and a loser you just have to decide which one your going to be)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Never mind, I think I get it. A variation on "when seconds count, the cops are only a couple minutes away.

ega

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    sorry

Ive been to many scenes where a (person) was injured because of lack of real world training and the mindset that---- Ive shot all my life and Im capable of defending myself based on that (range time) B.S. train how you fight-fight how you train period.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah but the way you just started a new confusing thread, was weird. i thought you were on your way to go wack somebody. lol. i have ALWAYS been the winner in the firefights ive been in. the losers are DEAD!

2nd place is the FIRST LOSER!!! no other place to be than number 1

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    EGA if you are an officer, I hope to god you never have to write a police report for me... I would need a translator to read it..

random_eyes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2009
    Can't say I agree with "HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT [...] THOSE THAT CANT OR DONT HAVE THE MEANS OR ABILITY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES "

I believe Indiana law gives us the right to assist, but not the responsibility. Seems that would be a full time job.

I did learn something interesting in last Saturday's Utah permit class-- by carrying a handgun, I have potentially escalated any encounter and at least have some moral obligation to prevent the bad guy from amplifying the situation using my weapon.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    OP!! Had a DS cenraio 2-nite two perps training took over lese digard call to you.no help needed I REPEAT NO HELPO NEMEDED!!:nuts:

seriously, quite possibly the best laugh I have ever had reading a thread.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    154396d1250423869-hayabusa-killer-crack_pipe.jpg

Top Bottom