• ...and so much more!
  • hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Enormous great white shark hauled up by Sea of Cortez fishermen

I know sharks very rarely attack people, but holy crap, 22 foot boat, 20 foot great white? Granted it was dead, but if I was going to fish there, knowing that there are sharks that size in the water, I wouldn't go out on anything less than 30 feet. Can you imagine the chaos if that shark had been ALIVE when they got their nets in?

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Well that sucks. Beautiful fish that probably had a lot of life left in it. Now it will end up as someone's trinket and soup. oh well.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Sharks are tuff but Orcas are the real monsters. I saw a show on TV last night about Orcas that kill Great Whites. The guy on the show that witnessed one of these killings said the Orac went after the Great White brought it back up to the surface had it in his mouth and was showing to the people on the boat like a cat shows off a mouse he caught. And get this after that killing all the great white sharks in the area left.

Orcas are the thugs of the ocean. The scientists even gave the Orca a cool rapper nick name. They call this Orca - CA2 from the LA pod. Now does that sound gangster or what...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8GaDuCvYbE

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    They're called KILLER whales for a reason. I just dont understand why people want to swim with them. Are you gonna go hang out with a killer liberal?

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    They're called KILLER whales for a reason. I just dont understand why people want to swim with them. Are you gonna go hang out with a killer liberal?

Larry the Cable Guy said the same thing... "Why swim with a Killer Whale? Would you take home a stripper named 'Syphillis'? "

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    Isn't the shark in the classic movie Jaws was supposed to be a 20 ft and 2000 lb monster, too? Yeah, you'd need a bigger boat.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Sharks are scared of dolphins as well! I guess a pod of dolphins will destroy a shark if given a chance.

so thats why they come after humans sometimes..... they just get so fed up with getting picked on by the rest of the class they take it out on the little new guy to the waters.....

Top Bottom