• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I don't know who the contact on INGO is for WSSC, but I do know there's no match this month- seems the cowboys have taken over. If I understood correctly, it will fire back-up on the second Saturday in July. 5 stages I think, so round count should be around 90.

They are having a 22 match the 23rd- wssc.us

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    TJ got it. They are holding a big NCOWS match there this week. Pretty big even, too. I was there on Wednesday and they were already shooting side-matches and several families were already camping there...some since Monday!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    It might very well be. I know that there were lots and lots there already on the Wednesday of this week! The WSSC guys are there early and often cooking breakfast, lunch and dinners for all the participants. The put a lot of effort into it and they do a good job. SASS and NCOWS is a bit to spendy for my blood but I'd still love to give it a try one of these days!

rhinoroach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Evansville
    scowens,
    Thanks for post the info about West Side Sportsman's Club. We have been running 5 courses or fire, requiring 70 to 150 rounds. Sign ups start at 10am, new shooter orientation at 10:30 and start shooting at 11am. Feel free to go to our web site for more info.
    WSSC.US - Home

Top Bottom