• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I was out today with friends at a gun range outside of Parkersburgh. We had a blast as my friend used to be a Gun Smith with Beretta.

He had a large variety of hand guns and long rifles and more ammo than we could carry (literally). He had two AR 15's a Kimber 45, a Beretta 92 fs, a couple of 38's, a 357, Derringer 22lr, Derringer 22 mag, a Sig 9, several 22 target pistols with green dot sights and a few other rifles and handguns.

When we were done blowing away every terrorist paper target we had (we saved the free paper world).

When I was done I just left my shoulder holster on and kept off my jacket as I had to OC. I was a little nervous as you never know who may end up calling the police.

We were out for about an hour and nobody even blinked. Nobody did a double take, the day was uneventful.

When I come back I am not going to go through Ohio. I'll just OC down WV until I get to KY, then just through on my jacket and CC all the way home.

Hey I could almost make A Dr Seuss story out of that.

I could open carry in a house.I would open carry with a mouse.I would open carry with a fox.I would not open carry in a box.I would open carry here or there.I would open carry anywhere.I would open carry cause I am such a ham.I open carry cause, Sam-I-am.

Top Bottom