• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    How did the shoot go ?

It went great. The cold (ish) snap made for really nice shooting conditions. The Instructor's were top notch (Graywolf, Lonestar 6, bocecus 78, brotherbill 3 and Indygunguy). Thanks again for all it takes to put this on.
    This was my first time at Elwood Conservation Club and it is a very nice well equipped venue and the club director Joe Kinsinger a gracious host not only providing a perfect area to shoot but providing donuts and coffee too.
    I believe we had about 9 shooters each day although 5 rotated out but the line held at 9 plus a couple instructors.
    Four people 'patched' but everyone improved, learned something and above all had fun.
    One lucky guy, Matt, even won an M1 in a bet with a fellow shooter. Huzzah. He patched after being plagued all day with light strikes and failure to ejects... His perseverance was rewarded though. Hell of prize.
    Yes sir it was a great weekend.

The British are coming :bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

Last edited:

brotherbill3

Master
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    It went great. The cold (ish) snap made for really nice shooting conditions. The Instructor's were top notch (Graywolf, Lonestar 6, bocecus 78, brotherbill 3 and Indygunguy). Thanks again for all it takes to put this on.
    This was my first time at Elwood Conservation Club and it is a very nice well equipped venue and the club director Joe Kinsinger a gracious host not only providing a perfect area to shoot but providing donuts and coffee too.
    I believe we had about 9 shooters each day although 5 rotated out but the line held at 9 plus a couple instructors.
    Four people 'patched' but everyone improved, learned something and above all had fun.
    One lucky guy, Matt, even won an M1 in a bet with a fellow shooter. Huzzah. He patched after being plagued all day with light strikes and failure to ejects... His perseverance was rewarded though. Hell of prize.
    Yes sir it was a great weekend.

The British are coming :bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

The "British" even earned a(nother) patch ... and a bath from the water under the north bridge ... which is what happens when ... in addition to your score ... you draw a union jack on the AQT ... LOL ...

taken like a champ! HUZZAH.

It was indeed a great weekend. pictures and such to follow after I ...

lets see. fix the sink I broke. and get some rest ... not necessarily in that order.

brotherbill3

Master
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    The official AAR is up

Elwood, In. Sept 12 & 13, 2016

There are a few pictures (so far) and some videos ... with more to come.

ALSO - just in case a few of you can't make the new team (go team) events and live up north - there are 2 of these Appleseed things on the schedule that way in the next couple of weeks.
    I've worked with the SB for each and you're in for a good event if you can go.
    LaPorte in Sept 26-27 and Napanee Oct 3,4.

Just sayin'.

Top Bottom