• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I know, I know. I don't really believe an 18 yr old girl would fly to Kenya to have a baby in the early 60's, but I also think he is hiding SOMETHING. Also know this will come to naught. But, what the heck.

FIFY

Petition threads are the new Yeager threads.

Have you read some of the lame things people are petitioning?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I know, I know. I don't really believe an 18 yr old girl would fly to Kenya to have a baby in the early 60's, but I also know he is hiding SOMETHING. Also know this will come to naught. But, what the heck.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...icate-records-his-college-university/WkkLbngp

She had her baby in Hawaii, but since she listed the father of the baby as a citizen of Kenya...I believe he had dual citizenship or maybe was even considered a citizen of Kenya. Things were different back then.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Obama was born a U.S. citizen.
    His real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying communist who was watched by the FBI for some 19 years.
    Get the video from Amazon.com entitled "Dreams of my real father", a 2 year research of Obamas past with authentic pictures and evidence, it will explain all of your questions and more, 95 minutes long.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Petition threads are the new Yeager threads.
    Petitions. Bah.
    She had her baby in Hawaii, but since she listed the father of the baby as a citizen of Kenya...I believe he had dual citizenship or maybe was even considered a citizen of Kenya. Things were different back then.

As I understand the British Nationality Act of 1948, Obama would be a citizen of the United Kingdom because his father was a British subject. When Obama was “born in Honolulu”, Kenya was a British colony. As a Kenyan native, Obama’s father was a British subject and his citizenship was governed by that British Nationality Act.

Here’s the wording:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

So yeah...he could have been born in Podunk, Idaho and he's still got dual citizenship unless it's been renounced. Just maybe not where everybody thinks. :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Obama was born a U.S. citizen.
    His real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying communist who was watched by the FBI for some 19 years.
    Get the video from Amazon.com entitled "Dreams of my real father", a 2 year research of Obamas past with authentic pictures and evidence, it will explain all of your questions and more, 95 minutes long.

^^^^^^ Very interesting. The resemblence is striking. I guess he really is American after all. Why all the secrecy if he is just a commie's son? Probably used his other dad's foreign status to get into college and the funding. Probably a little embarrasing to admit, I'm sure. :dunno:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    ^^^^^^ Very interesting. The resemblence is striking. I guess he really is American after all. Why all the secrecy if he is just a commie's son? Probably used his other dad's foreign status to get into college and the funding. Probably a little embarrasing to admit, I'm sure. :dunno:

Yes! And much, much more.

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I'm guessing he wants to keep his college records sealed because they most likely would show that he received aid as a foreign student. He probably used his Kenyan citizenship or Indonesian citizenship to receive student aid. He either lied about those or he lied about being born here. Of course anything that goes against democrat dogma is merely scoffed at, I.E. haters, birthers, etc. It's a way they have of dismissing sincere criticism without addressing it directly or at least dodging it. One day it will come out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Hoe it won't take as long as the Kennedey Assasination info! Isn't it sealed till 2035 or some such nonsense? I'll be lucky to see it and I wasn't even born when it happened!

old timer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    I wanted to add to the conversation but I got mad and would be kicked off the board if I stated anything....anyway Germany survived from 1933 to 45 with Hitler God willing we can still have something left after O'bummer

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I wanted to add to the conversation but I got mad and would be kicked off the board if I stated anything....anyway Germany survived from 1933 to 45 with Hitler God willing we can still have something left after O'bummer

Barely. I'd really rather not have to live so close to the precipice.

Top Bottom