• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I just provided more links showing what I stated, if you think I am wrong so be it, I can't do anymore to open peoples eyes.
    I understand that this is a cop loving forum, but for pete's sake come on.

Go to some city council meetings or county government meetings and you might be surprised at what they discuss. Public information is an eye opener.

Cop loving forum? That's pretty fresh. Some officers get OT for ANY court case, ticket or arrests. They might work late shift and since court is during the day, it's OT. Although many officers take comp time rather than pay. Last I heard ISP has to trade time out if court falls on a day off, no OT. Hell, many officers never bother to show up for traffic court. It's too much a PITA to attend. I don't get OT for court since I have a M-F day-shift schedule.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Pretty much. But if you can’t find a drunk in 8 hours of patrol in Marion County then you’re either stupid or lazy.

On one hand, I don't doubt that, but on the other, I have an issue with the presupposition that the crime is there for you to find. It smacks of Ayn Rand's observation that when a corrupt government can't find criminal, it makes them.

INGO always delivers.

Of course! That's why we own trucks! :):

Super Trucker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    In front of you
    So do we start on methhead truckers that can’t drive a car much less an 18 wheeler? Cop bashing is so “cayce”, and it’s pretty telling about a man’s character as well. Go ahead and add to your ignore list, right after you show us on the dolly where the bad cop touched you!

Again point missed.
    I answered a question, then 2 upstanding individuals of your profession want to argue so I blocked one and added more results to back more comment to the other. More people get there feelings hurt and act like monkeys slinging poop.
    Maybe I forgot to mention that half my family are cops and I have been on the civilian review board over the years, so I actually see what is happening. There are a few other things I might have not mentioned but hey it is what it is.
    Again I showed my work, all the others are doing nothing more than sling poop and yammering about me being ignorant and so on. If I were wrong I would admit it, but as mentioned numerous times already, the numbers do not lie.

Super Trucker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    In front of you
    I am sure it is. It just seems that if there was a bonus none of us would have a license.
    I would lean toward cop respecting. I like these guys well enough but Love-em.........people would talk.

Did I say all cops do this?
    I answered a question, showed links as proof, get called a bunch of names by those worshipped by many here, yet none of them offer nothing more than their word.
    Sometimes looks can be deceiving is all I'm saying. You say it seems like you couldn't get to work, search how many cops there are to citizens of the city you live. That will tell you why you don't get stopped every day.
    As I mentioned start getting involved and you will see what I am saying isn't made up.

You might not be one of the lovers, but it doesn't take much time to look at the forum to see who is.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Again point missed.
    I answered a question, then 2 upstanding individuals of your profession want to argue so I blocked one and added more results to back more comment to the other. More people get there feelings hurt and act like monkeys slinging poop.
    Maybe I forgot to mention that half my family are cops and I have been on the civilian review board over the years, so I actually see what is happening. There are a few other things I might have not mentioned but hey it is what it is.
    Again I showed my work, all the others are doing nothing more than sling poop and yammering about me being ignorant and so on. If I were wrong I would admit it, but as mentioned numerous times already, the numbers do not lie.
    Do, pray tell, enlightenment as to what my profession is? What about the poster that showed his work with truckers being sexual deviant pedophiles? He showed his work, and I take that to mean all truckers are baby diddlers, is that true?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    See churchmouse, tell me you can't see the lips puckered here.

A question answered about why cops write so many tickets and a poop slinging monkey posts about truck drivers.
    I give up, the saying you can't fix stupid is proven right here.

OK. Now this is crossed the line. I believe you need some time out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did I say all cops do this?
    I answered a question, showed links as proof, get called a bunch of names by those worshipped by many here, yet none of them offer nothing more than their word.
    Sometimes looks can be deceiving is all I'm saying. You say it seems like you couldn't get to work, search how many cops there are to citizens of the city you live. That will tell you why you don't get stopped every day.
    As I mentioned start getting involved and you will see what I am saying isn't made up.

You might not be one of the lovers, but it doesn't take much time to look at the forum to see who is.

Enjoy your time off. Let this settle down.
    I get seriously PO'd at a lot of idiot truckers out on the big road but I do not bash them as a group.
    All I see here is a poor attitude towards LEO. What makes you think that none of use have any insight into the inner workings of the world. Start getting involved.....really, how do you know I am not. I have my own circles. I am aware. I see multiple LEO everywhere I drive. Plenty of opportunity's for me to get stopped. Plenty. I am no light foot.

Are there some super troopers out there with a ticket book......I am sure there are and I see them up on 2 wheels all the time in season.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    maxresdefault.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sometimes I've wondered if some cop is just sitting on his phone clicking cop sightings just to slow people down and laughing his ass off lol. I would

With Waze the algorithm rates the veracity of your account's reports based on the reports of other users passing the spot you are reporting (or lack thereof). If you actually did that, pretty quickly the algorithm would virtually ignore you

Top Bottom