What’s the Most Beautiful Handgun Ever Made?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    How this didn't win, I will never know. Only 2000 of them made, I used to have one, and I traded it off. I'm very happy with the trade, but occasionally, I get sad that I no longer have it. Simply beautiful. I now present you the Kimber Super America 1911. 24K Gold inlay. Engraved. Mastadon Ivory grips. Matching Ivory handled knife and presentation box come with it. Amazing.
    KimberSuperAmerica1911.jpg

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Nighthawk Dominator

dominator_7_xl.jpg

Start with the classic lines of a 1911, then treat it with the most amazing attention to detail. The bushing flush barrel crown, the beveled and recessed slide stop, the beautiful checkering...... no question in my mind, this is #1.

I've always had a thing for the Sig P226 and now the X-five line. The aesthetics on those are great, and even though I don't shoot them all that well, they're great looking guns.

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Most beautiful gun ever?" Sounds like someone is trying to start a fight lol. It's like asking which of your daughters is more beautiful.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    This is like a "most beautiful woman ever" thread. There are just too many that are good looking for so many different reasons, and it is entirely subjective. Also like women, familiarity can make something not particularly attractive at first start to really grow on you, and all of a sudden you find it the most attractive thing ever.

Being a child of the 80's, it's a two way tie for me between the HK MP5 and the Beretta 92FS.

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    While I do agree that the 1860 Colt is a work of art, and I can also understand Kirk's form follows function argument for the Glock...I have to go with "Functional Art". Full house Heirloom Precision build on an unobtainium Pre War National Match Government model 1911. Built for none other than Larry Vickers. I do belive Saint JMB would approve!

Original Pistol, Gorgeous
    17399766673.jpg

After some Amazing work, One of a kind beauty that is still a world class combat sidearm!
    16553671161.jpg

Top Bottom