• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What a difference living out in the woods makes. My wife practices on orange soda cans shooting off the deck into the new back yard. Her Detective Special is getting more ammo run through it than it has since I bought it for her 30 years ago.:)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh, I would LOVE to live in the woods.

I am glad she's enjoying it. It's a nuisance to have to pack everything up and take it to the range. I am, however, thankful for the range.

We have just been able to start using things other than paper at our range and it makes a world of difference to be able to shoot things other than paper. Our 11 year old daughter actually enjoyed going out last weekend to shoot at some milk jugs and water bottles.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    SO jealous. What I wouldn't give to get out of the city. There's all kinds of fun things you could shoot at when you OWN the property! heh. :)

Good for her and I bet she's enjoying every minute! :)

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    SO jealous. What I wouldn't give to get out of the city. There's all kinds of fun things you could shoot at when you OWN the property! heh. :)

Good for her and I bet she's enjoying every minute! :)

On the down side you've got to clean up your own mess and every one else's most times.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have some partial cans of Great Stuff with clogged nozzles I was going to shoot - but the label on the can says it's against the law to use it for unintended uses.

Shhhh.

Top Bottom