What are you bringing to sell at the 1500?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    How well does trading work out for semi-auto pistols in general? I realize that is totally subjective on what you have and what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I guess there is a large supply of Glock 40 S&W now. I'm wanting to trade my 23 and 27 for Gen 4 19 and 26 (or S&W M&P Compact). Just wondering if I should even bother showing up Sat, Jan 13.

People have been "dumping" their .40's for awhile now, you may be late to the party.
    Aim surplus is routinely selling LE trade in's for cheap: https://www.aimsurplus.com/product....In+GEN+3+GLOCK+22+.40S&W+Handgun&groupid=8406

Their Gen 4's are $339. Just to give you an idea, I don't know that anyone will offer $350 for them.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    bringing the FNX45T I have FS. ($1000) Will be there Sat.

I also have a small tote of stuff to get rid of that isn't worth the effort of bringing it. tacticool nylon sling with more buckles than sling that came on a gun I traded, crappy holsters, etc.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was thinking about bringing my 1100 w/ skeet barrel, but I might just bring farts - freely and randomly passed out.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I was thinking about bringing my 1100 w/ skeet barrel, but I might just bring farts - freely and randomly passed out.

Oh, I thought the thread was only for what we were bringing to sell. I plan to give away plenty of air biscuits. Been eating Zataran's red beans and rice for lunch 3 days straight.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    How well does trading work out for semi-auto pistols in general? I realize that is totally subjective on what you have and what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I guess there is a large supply of Glock 40 S&W now. I'm wanting to trade my 23 and 27 for Gen 4 19 and 26 (or S&W M&P Compact). Just wondering if I should even bother showing up Sat, Jan 13.

why not just buy a conversion barrel for them?

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    With regard to bringing stuff to sell or trade at today's show. I watched a few guys get disappointed today when trying to sell to vendors. They had nice weapons from what I could see, and the prices they were asking for their items seemed fair, but what I could see and hear it just seemed the vendors were "low balling" them? I was there for a good 4 hours and bet I saw dozens of these same poor saps still carrying their wares with them. Oh well...that's how it goes. Just my :twocents:

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    With regard to bringing stuff to sell or trade at today's show. I watched a few guys get disappointed today when trying to sell to vendors. They had nice weapons from what I could see, and the prices they were asking for their items seemed fair, but what I could see and hear it just seemed the vendors were "low balling" them? I was there for a good 4 hours and bet I saw dozens of these same poor saps still carrying their wares with them. Oh well...that's how it goes. Just my :twocents:

Much like selling a car, selling to the stores is usually the worst case.

Top Bottom