What are you continuing to stock up on before the election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Plenty of flint, patches, black powder and mini balls for my muzzle loaders, as that all that I have, and hear that even those might be out of the hands of common peasants if a certain someone gets elected.

Also keeping up on modern things, such as primers, smokeless powder, and projectiles as potential bartering items. Maybe even some AR-15 parts as I hear those are pretty popular too.

Sam Wheeler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Ammo and mags. Shot shells, 7.62x39, 5.56, 9mm and 45ACP. I keep telling myself I am NOT going to branch out to any other calibers. Of course at one time that list was 9mm only and I told myself the same thing;)

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Also probably concentrate on 357,41, and 44 magnums...those components and powders do not usually go quickly. I'll just have to get into shooting the wheels and levers for quite a while until the panic subsides.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Keeping my usual pace of a box or two of ammo or a Pmag when I can. It builds up over time. (I did order an M9 Beretta last week from Impact Guns. I was issued one in the Army years ago and always wanted one of my own. Figured I better not wait until after the election)

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Why is the election date important? If the election was called off, all you guys stocking up on various things would sure look silly.

My life does not revolve around elections. Especially national elections.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I think this election is important because there is a vacant seat on the supreme court, one justice is 83, 2 more are in their late 70's, and hiliary has said Obama would make a great justice.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I think this election is important because there is a vacant seat on the supreme court, one justice is 83, 2 more are in their late 70's, and hiliary has said Obama would make a great justice.

This. Hillary being elected could put the court into a heavily liberal bias for decades. Anything the left wants will be given to them....excuse me, I have an ammo order to make.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Why is the election date important? If the election was called off, all you guys stocking up on various things would sure look silly.

:)

Well, lets see... I'm stocking up on 308 reloading supplies... Deer season is just around the corner and I probably should get some 308 loaded up...

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

If the election was "called off" all of these preparations would see immediate use instead the inside of a safe. Also, there is a lot more up for grabs than whoever the President is for the next 4-8 years.

Top Bottom