What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've watched the first three episodes of The Boys on Prime and like it despite being burned out on superhero crap.

I'll have to give Another Life a shot while I wait for Season 4 of The Expanse to come out in December.

This show probably needs it own thread. The BOYS is awesome, a great take on superheroes, and honestly the MOST realistic. I burned through the first season, and it always keeps me guessing. Not for the kids fella, lots of violence, language, sex, and gore.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "The BOYS"
    The way you guys are talking, it kinda sounds like that show - "Heroes" from 2006.

Heroes doesn't hold a candle to The Boys. The idea of super powerful beings using their powers solely for the good of the world? How realistic is that? If Superman existed, what's his motivation to pay homage to "truth, justice, and the American Way?" The Boys explores that idea.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Heroes doesn't hold a candle to The Boys. The idea of super powerful beings using their powers solely for the good of the world? How realistic is that? If Superman existed, what's his motivation to pay homage to "truth, justice, and the American Way?" The Boys explores that idea.

OK... I just watched "The Boys" - Episode 1.
    I went in without any expectations or any reviews other than on here. It was hilarious and a bit crude. I won't be suggesting this for my kids anytime soon. It's almost a continuation of a move I saw not to long ago about an evil Superman. Brightburn

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I went in without any expectations or any reviews other than on here. It was hilarious and a bit crude. I won't be suggesting this for my kids anytime soon. It's almost a continuation of a move I saw not to long ago about an evil Superman. Brightburn

Never even heard of it. Just looked it up. I'm going to watch that.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

I wanted to see that in the theater, but never got around to it. It comes out on DVD on the 20th, so I'll have to wait until then to see it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK...
    "The Boys" Season 1 - Episode 4 - The Claw chick is wearing a shirt that says "Sal****er". I have no idea what the significant of it in the real world would be. All I know is that it has a hidden word in it because of the INGO filter here. :laugh:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Girls with Balls...A French horror comedy...And she's the reason why...Mercy.....

tumblr_p24bizYFKb1x036u5o1_500.png
    9k=
    images
    images
    images
    images

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    "American Rescue Squad."

If you enjoy over the top socio-political satire, you'll want to watch this film on Amazon Prime.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not sure if it's on Amazon or Netflix, but it's worth expanding the boundaries of this thread.

[video=youtube;V7fh5J_mo5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7fh5J_mo5E[/video]

TL/DR: A white man befriends Klansmen to breakdown the walls of racism.

Just about every INGO'er will find it enjoyable (especially when SPLC & BLM members come off like ignorant jackasses).

It was made in the Pre-Trump era, but I think it should be required viewing for every Antifa member. But then I thought, "wait, made I should be sitting down with my enemies and talking..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom