What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It was funny too, I would have probably watched it eventually, but the SJWs complaining about it was like free advertising for Mr. Chappelle.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Carnival Row, Amazon Prime. Watched first 20 mins and it was enough .. too much socio-political crap inserted (over the top, hammering your head) for me. Yeah Racism is bad, immigration should be allowed, open boards, etc, etc, etc.

I watched all of it and found it to be a pretty decent time waster. I wasn't too sure about it after the first episode, but it was intriguing enough to continue on.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Chelsea, I cried and whined when Trump won, Handler has a new thing on Netflix talking about white privilege. I refuse to watch it. If someone wants to volunteer to watch it and report back please let me know so I can block you ahead of time.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hopefully not too much of an unrelated threadjack?

Do you folks follow any "TV Tonight" sort of sites or apps to track new shows or new seasons starting?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hopefully not too much of an unrelated threadjack?

Do you folks follow any "TV Tonight" sort of sites or apps to track new shows or new seasons starting?

Occasionally I check Rotten Tomatoes, but I really try to avoid finding more things I think I need to watch.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Bill Burr: Paper Tiger.

Continuing the push back by comedians against "wokeness" and PC culture. It wasn't his best special, but it was pretty good.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Been watching the decade documentaries on Netflix... "The Sixties", "The Seventies", "The Eighties", "The Nineties", etc. I particularly enjoy the music-focused episodes... but the TV stuff is very interesting. Especially the 70s, I had no idea how "racy" TV was, like All in the Family.

They're made by CNN, and Tom Hanks produced them, pretty fair content. Even the 80's Reagan episode was fair to him, with very few negative points.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Come on in, were dead. The Young brothers massacre. On Amazon.

10 lawmen go to arrest 2 brothers in their home. Brothers have a rifle and shotgun and are excellent shots and the police have revolvers with little ammo. Set up like a documentary.

Big Flounder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Huntington
    I'm a little late to the party, but just started watching season 1 of Jack Ryan. Great show once I got used to seeing Jim from The Office as a government agent. Lol

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm a little late to the party, but just started watching season 1 of Jack Ryan. Great show once I got used to seeing Jim from The Office as a government agent. Lol

It helps to watch "13 Hours" first. His role is one of the former SEAL PSCs who tried to save the ambassador and everyone else in Benghazi. He does an excellent job, in fact.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just finished The Last of the Czars on Netlfix. I really, really enjoyed it. It was interesting because while it is mostly a well-acted dramatization of hisorical events, it has documentary-like commentary interspersed throughout the series.

If you hated commies before the series, you'll hate them even more after you watch it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom