What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wife and I are watching Stranger Things right now, funny they get Indiana in the 80's right.

We really liked Peaky Blinders and finished it.

Lost in Space was very good.

Locke and Key had us interested and we finished it.

Last Kingdom series was good.

Don
    Never delved into the Peaky Blinders. See a lot of clips on line just never started.
    Stranger things was a weekend must do with the 15 year old and we watched at least 2 episodes at a time. We just finished the last season a week ago. Wow.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Never delved into the Peaky Blinders. See a lot of clips on line just never started.
    Stranger things was a weekend must do with the 15 year old and we watched at least 2 episodes at a time. We just finished the last season a week ago. Wow.
    I think you would enjoy Peaky Blinders. Lots of plot twists action. Not for youngsters, there is nudity and gore.

Don

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Oh I probably would. But with my personal interest and the terrorists all having me tied up in 3 other series it gets a bit overwhelming.
    I know how that works! Have 3 grand kids ourselves. The 2 boys are in every sport you can think of, Grand daughter is in college. Add in camping with them and boating and there is a tight schedule.
    The youngest is my mini me, we get in trouble together. He can go through 200 rounds of any ammo in just one outing. :ar15:

Don

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Well I watched episode four of the terminal list and I'm done.

I think I would have enjoyed it as a two hour movie but to think this will drag out for a season and possibly more seasons, it's not staying on my list.

I did like the way he handled firearms though.
    If anything it was already too condensed, they rushed some of the parts where the book took the time to build up characters and suspense better, to the detriment of the series. They also dwelled way too much on the mental issues. That said, if they stick reasonably close to book 2, then season 2 should be significantly different from season 1.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know how that works! Have 3 grand kids ourselves. The 2 boys are in every sport you can think of, Grand daughter is in college. Add in camping with them and boating and there is a tight schedule.
    The youngest is my mini me, we get in trouble together. He can go through 200 rounds of any ammo in just one outing. :ar15:

Don
    Priceless. Time spent builds relationships and memories for when they have grown.
    Waste none of it.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    The Terminal List on Prime. You guys might like it but so far I dislike it as much as I disliked reading the book. Plot is too generic to keep my attention. Book was predictable and so is the show. Give it a try, though, maybe it’s for you?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Not streaming period, But a DVD that I have in my files.

My favorite Alec Baldwin movie.He is typecast as a total a hole.

Mercury Rising, my favorite scene is where he falls off the building to his death at the very end.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I started watching Blazing Saddles, and quit about halfway through. I can't believe that I used to think that movie was funny.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The Terminal List on Prime. You guys might like it but so far I dislike it as much as I disliked reading the book. Plot is too generic to keep my attention. Book was predictable and so is the show. Give it a try, though, maybe it’s for you?
    I loved the movie and the book.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Gray Man - Netflix. WOuld have been a waste of ~2 hours but I was giving platelets. Also, would not have watched the whole thing but for giving platelets. YMMV.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom