• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    There is always the good old back up plan, hookers and blow.

What's the difference between a hooker and a wife?

After you leave the hooker you don't have to keep paying her.:laugh::laugh:

Single but do not go to hookers inspite of the joke. I only have to convince myself I need another gun. Concentrating on ammo & accessories for what I already have right now.

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    Wife says what do you need with another gun. I said I got enough guns to cover everything I do with them right now. I just need more ammo acceseries and loading equipment. She agreed now its time to go shopping when I can find the stuff.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    You might not think so but my fiance is a FOX!

:rockwoot:

:postpics:

What's the difference between a hooker and a wife?

After you leave the hooker you don't have to keep paying her.:laugh::laugh:

Single but do not go to hookers inspite of the joke. I only have to convince myself I need another gun. Concentrating on ammo & accessories for what I already have right now.

You know being married is a lot like taking a bath ?

once you get used to it, it's not so hot ! :D

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    "Girlfriend" is the key here your are not beholden. If she was your wife I could understand the complaint

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    :postpics:

AGREED

You know being married is a lot like taking a bath ?

once you get used to it, it's not so hot ! :D

What's the difference between a hooker, a mistress, and a wife?

Hooker says "You're done!"
    Mistress asks "Are you done?"
    Wife says "I think we need to paint the ceiling."

Sorry for the thread jack.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    What's the difference between a hooker, a mistress, and a wife?

Hooker says "You're done!"
    Mistress asks "Are you done?"
    Wife says "I think we need to paint the ceiling."

Sorry for the thread jack.

Do you know what lesbians and mechanics have in common?

(I swear this is my last joke in this thread :D )

They both use snap-on tools :laugh:

seabassz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    It's easier to keep gun boxes in your trunk and bring new guns in the house in the same boxes she's seen time and time again. Just how my wife likes it.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Haven't needed any excuses for years. Bought 10 - 15 guns in the last year. Last one was a Garand. My 40 yo son decided he wanted to go to the North CMP store and buy a Garand. I told him I would drive as I wanted to look around the store and might just get another Garand (already had one). Couple days before the trip - wife asked "how much cash you want to take - $1500?" She then said, I knew you were going to buy one when he said he was! OK, works for me..

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I have been married 11 years. One thing I learned is compromise.

The most recent ones went like this:

I have a media server at home and the hard drives puked (over 4k movie titles.. it sucked big time).. I really wanted an AR.. This was around thanksgiving.

wife: "If you get new hard drives for the server, and get it working again, you can buy whatever gun you want"
    me: "seriously?"
    wife: "yup. I'll even help you save/pay for it"

Got the server working well, data recovery done (whew) and all is well .. began window shopping for an AR and the shoting in CT happened. Prices went through the roof and made one unobtainable. So I got a new pistol - M&P 9 full size.

The most recent one:

wife: I want to get a new phone. I really want an iPhone 5
    me: we're not due for upgrade till Nov.
    wife: I made a deal w/ the guy at the Verizon store and got it for $590 (OUCH!!)
    me: Since I didn't get my AR, and u got a new phone, I'm getting an AR even if I have to build it
    wife: DEAL :yesway:

I went yesterday and picked up the stripped lowers that I had purchased/shipped and am now shopping for lower build kits etc. :D

When I went to pick up the lowers and pay the transfer fee, I did put a new pistol on layaway for her as well.. hehe.. see the give and take in my marriage ?? it works :D

$590 for a frickin PHONE. I would have divorced her.:stickpoke:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I do have to sometimes have to rationalize a purchase to myself, but it usually comes down to 'I like it'. I have talked myself out of a purchase though, when I decide I want to buy a new carry gun, but have to admit that I would still rather carry what I have. I don't own an M&P or Glock in 9mm because I know I would still rather carry the CZ when I carry that caliber.

But, I have sometimes rationalized gun purchases to myself with reasons like 'I don't own a .40 and there is only .40 on the shelf. I need to fix that'. Or, 'I like 10mm and I like 1911s, so I need to add a Delta Elite to the collection'.

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    If she's not an enthusiast, you might try what my Dad has been doing for years. My mother doesn't know the difference between an AR-15 and a Benelli so if he gets a new purchase into the safe, he's home free! She never knows the difference and if she asks, he pulls the old "that thing? Oh I've had that for years!" Works like a charm!

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    She gets new clothes I get new guns, been working for awhile, although I think I'm losing the battle because she has way more clothes.

jcap412

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Greenwood,IN
    Actually I've started to run out of excuses...and I probably should start having AR parts I order shipped to my office rather then to the house. :D

m4lover

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    im single, my second or third date will be to the shooting range so that i never have to deal with this problem ;)

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    When I found a nice Marlin Outfitter 444 marlin she took one look at the rounds and asked "What do you need something that big for?" It became the "Bigfoot gun."

When i got a BLR 223 she once again asked "What do you need something that small for?. I told her aliens. So it became the "grey's gun."

Now she does not even ask other than where you going put that. My new safe.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    The only excuse I have had to come up with is the reason I have not bought HER a new gun yet. She wants a new .357 Ruger LCR which I have not been able to find a good price on yet. I'm looking!

Top Bottom