• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I know this is an old thread. Since it is June, how are your goals coming for you?

Great bump! And excellent timing!

For 2012 I'd like to put everything together and focus on Force-on-force training. Having just taken a class recently with Mindset Lab, I think I'll be taking advantage of several of their upcoming offerings.

Check. :yesway: So far this year I've taken 5 more Mindset Lab courses, rounding out their entire curriculum. It looks like I'll also have an opportunity to come back and help out future classes as a roleplayer.

A Carbine II-type course with my new SBR build would be neat.

Negative :noway:. The good news is I just got my Form 1 back last week and my SBR build is now complete! Getting in a carbine course before the end of the year would be great!

I would also like to keep active with my private training group.

Check :yesway:. We've slacked off the first half of the year, but have made plans to pick things back up. In fact, we'll be getting together this coming Sunday for some dedicated pistol refreshment. Really looking forward to it.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I have a pistol/carbine class in Oct. I am TRYING to get someone to go with me but I haven't had any takers yet.

I'd like to get in one "class" type setting before the weather hits. Then another when it does.

Hardware purchases are slowing me down at this point. That and no one has any time available.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I'm trying to get, at the very least, a basic pistol class this year. Gonna start training from the ground up again. Been awhile and I'm one person that will admit I don't know it all and that I'm not an expert at everything.

Top Bottom