What belt is everyone wearing these days?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I bought a couple more Wilderness titanium instructor belts a few years back during a holiday sale. These belts will daily cary my rig until I die.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Daltech Force Super Bio Belt. They are an INGO favorite and a Hoosier company. One of the best values you can get.

Another vote for the biobelt. I have 2 black ones. Worn for several years in all kinds of conditions and holding up very well.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I have a bio belt that I wore in a steel mill for 6 years and it’s still in great shape. But for the last 3 years I’ve been using Kore Essentials leather belts and I’m not sure if I’ll go back to anything else.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have a bio belt that I wore in a steel mill for 6 years and it’s still in great shape. But for the last 3 years I’ve been using Kore Essentials leather belts and I’m not sure if I’ll go back to anything else.

Those the ones I'm looking at. What made you decide on the leather over nylon? I'm thinking nylon because my kydex holsters squeak on my Bull Belt.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well my Relentless Tactical belt arrived and it looks very good, it's .210" thick and 1- 3/8" wide, it was advertised as 1-1/2" wide but it will do.
    I think I would still like to get the Daltech belt also though.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I wear a Beltman belt everyday, and have for at least 6 years. My everyday wear is a leather Beltman belt, and is still my original. I bought a 2nd to replace it, but the original works great still, so the new one sits in my closet as a backup for whenever my original finally wears out. I also wear a Beltman buckle-less under my duty belt.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I am using Klik belts these days.
    I use the 2 ply as the 3 ply was a bit to stiff for my purposes.
    It is stiff enough and strong enough to carry all my "stuff" without sagging or binding.
    The clasp is very strong, but, very easy to undo.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Ordered & received a Hanks Belt for $60 in less than a week.
    It was twice as thick as the belt I bought at the LEO shop at 21st/Shadeland: Steven R Jenkins Co.
    2nd time I went back to get another belt from Jenkins, the same belts were not as thick: irritating.

The Hanks belt was too big b/c I forgot to consider I'd lost a few inches in the waist & I thought the IWB holster & gun would take up the space, but didn't.
    I sent it back on their dime & they had another one in less than a week.

Been using N8 Tactical IWB tuckable holsters & wanted the thicker better made belt.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Daltech Force Super Bio Belt. They are an INGO favorite and a Hoosier company. One of the best values you can get.

Quote from the first page. I’m on 3 (I think) years of use with mine, wearing it daily. Been very happy. I just wish I could get one in brown. Last time I checked they stopped making them.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Quote from the first page. I’m on 3 (I think) years of use with mine, wearing it daily. Been very happy. I just wish I could get one in brown. Last time I checked they stopped making them.

I wanted one in brown as well. Not an ordering option.
    I put one of their belts in the cart and started the check out. I haven't finished the check out. I want to confirm a few things. What I really want is the belt in a cordovan color. That's why the check out isn't finished. I'm going to contact them monday morning.

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    I’ve had a wilderness tactical for years. I lost some weight and it no longer fit.
    I ordered the midway USA version of it with low expectations due to the price. I’ve been very pleased with it. It also has a much larger range of adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I wanted one in brown as well. Not an ordering option.
    I put one of their belts in the cart and started the check out. I haven't finished the check out. I want to confirm a few things. What I really want is the belt in a cordovan color. That's why the check out isn't finished. I'm going to contact them monday morning.

Back when I ordered mine, they brown biobelt pics on the web site looked like the brown left a bit to be desired. I wear my black ones with everything from jeans, to dress pants, to cargo shorts.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I've been wearing the Relentless Tactical belt for several days now and it is a stout, well built belt and might last me forever but, I went ahead and ordered the Daltech Bio belt to give me a choice for the occasion. We'll see how I like it.

I wondered where they were located in Indiana and it turns out their located near Angola, In. in the north east corner.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom