What big present did you give this year (Christmas is about Giving)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I got my wife's wedding band fixed. She lost the diamond out of it this summer. I had it rebuilt with a really nice alexandrite. If you think diamonds make a guy poor try buying stuff that is even more rare. Wife also got her camera that she has been wanting. We spurged on a Nikon D7000. Santa brought her a 4G tablet. She has been considering a smart phone so I surprised her. Of course the kids got everything they wanted.

The unbudgeted expense was the wheel bearing and ball joints going out in the wife's car. Just found out at dinner tonight that is going to set me back $720.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Got a nice coffee package for a good friend, along with a fresh-baked banana bread, mugs, and canister. Also financed a 'new' car for a friend in Indy. She's been w/o a car for over six months and was really needing one. And baked cranberry-orange-nut breads for two neighbors.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Well, we gave dad the buggy I wrote about in the break room. Wifey got a fancy new dive watch and some other stuff, We gave ourselves some Lodge cookware, One kid wanted a big print, so she got that, the other kid wouldn't tell us, so she got an electric blankie cause she's cold blooded, like her mama, and they both got a little cash.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    The Doc McStuffins play set that the girl got was a BIG hit...

And my wife is looking forward to redeeming the gift cards for her mani/pedi. And the one for her massage.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    A neighbor boy who befriended my two young sons admitted to me that they had no furniture in their empty house. We gave a nice comfortable 4 piece sofa set to his family.

BACKLASH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    ECI
    I gave a huge box of toys to a family of five that had no income. Then i gave two big boxes of toys to the local family shelter. Too my son along to get the experience. Thats what its all about!

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    I bought the wife a 2 bedroom house on 5 wooded acres. of course, I hope to be living there too. got both of the granddaughters their own kindle fire. that way I can play with the one my wife has now. all in all, we had a good Christmas. hope you all did too.

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    I gave my friend a brick of 22 and a 50 rd box of 9mm,he doesnt want to waste his stash on practice for his kids .so they are coming out newyears dayto shoot it all up.My 10 year old nephew got a 22 rifle so a brick to him .My daughter got a ruger lcr 22 mag from me .

Top Bottom