• ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    the buck 110 is an all time classic!

FINALLY, somebody that agrees with me on that subject, its prolly my favorite knife of all time, i got mine as a present on my 18th bday i do believe, as a first knife, id recommend it to anybody, and thanks cubby, im glad somebody else on here likes the buck 110

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    FINALLY, somebody that agrees with me on that subject, its prolly my favorite knife of all time, i got mine as a present on my 18th bday i do believe, as a first knife, id recommend it to anybody, and thanks cubby, im glad somebody else on here likes the buck 110

It is not that we do not like the 110. It always will have a spot in my collection. I got my my 110 at the tender age of 10 for a dollar from my grandfather, like all my cousins did. It came with the instructions if Papa ever found it dull he would break the blade. Still have it almost 19 years later too...

It is just that my needs have left what the 110 can provide. Still a great knife, just no longer works into my everyday combat kit.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I got a Kershaw Storm 2 several weeks ago and I really like it:

kershaw-storm-ii-knife.jpg

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    When I'm going into the "charming" parts of certain cities, I have my Rajah II with it's 6" kukri blade.

For the rest of my life, I'm still on the lookout for the "perfect" EDC knife. I've carried buck, case, benchmades, crkt, kershaws, cold steel and spydercos. Kershaw and Cold Steel are pretty much the two leaders for my needs. The best was a Kershaw blade that the TSA now owns :rolleyes: and I can't remember what it was.

What I begrudgingly carry now is that spring assisted benchmade that I can't remember the name for. It was knife of the year of some crap last year or the year before last I think. What bugs me is with my height, pocket clips seem to the perfect height catch on door striker plates and get bent beyond recognition as I walk by. The Kershaw and Cold Steels seemed to escape that and had the cutting performance I wanted. I wish one company would manufacture a pocket clip out of a flexible titanium allow that could flex and come back to shape, like I see on some eye glasses.

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I usually carry a benchmade mel pardue 350, think thats the model. I had one that I thought I had lost around ten years ago. Went out and bought a newer model of the same thing, only to find the other one a year after that. Great knives. I alternate between the two of them. One is partially serrated, the other non serrated. I also have one of the spring assisted kershaws that I carry occasionally, but its alot more bulky, and I don't like the location of the pocket clip as much as the knife sticks further out of the pocket.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Kershaw 1600. Great pocket knife! I grab it with my wallet, keys and Oakleys anytime I leave the house.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Leatherman Wave. I have been carrying it for years and don't go out the door without it. I still have my older first gen that the tools don't lock on.

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Picked up a Benchmade Pardue Assisted open knife in Iraq 2008. Best knife ive ever owned! Currently looking for the right Fixed blade knife to take back overseas with me in a few months... any suggestions?

Top Bottom