• What caliber for AR parts build?

• Total voters

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I suggest getting into reloading at the prices of that ammunition it would pay for itself in a few range trips.

This kit has about everything you need. Dies, powder, primer and brass. Oh load data.
    lmao...thanks for adding to my bankruptcy journey.

a couple of le friends are trying to talk me into reloadind as well as a friend who had to quit due to health issues. he is willing to teach me what he knows. i'm looking forward to learning. the guy is a genius.

i bought almost 4k rounds from him before he
    I suggest getting into reloading at the prices of that ammunition it would pay for itself in a few range trips.

This kit has about everything you need. Dies, powder, primer and brass extra. Oh load data.
    what's a little bankruptcy with friends like you. lol

a couple of le friends and a reloading guru are slowly talking me into it.

that is my plan once i move next spring. short doesn't show much savings but long term & volume definitely would make up for it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    make me smart...lmao

i haven't done much research on the 8.6 yet. but from yours & @DadSmith 's comments can i assume that 8.6 is similiar/developed from 338?

According to this the 8.6 is all the same cartridge just different names like Creedmoor, blk, and blackout.
    According to this article it's supposed to be better than the 338 Federal. So definitely stick with this one.

Top Bottom