Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    This:

thumb_oldphone_sxc.jpg

HAHA

Really...

iPhone 3G with a Otterbox Defender case.

The Otterbox cases carry a lifetime warranty. My iPhone get abused so badly that I have broken 3 cases and they have overnighted me 3 cases on different occasions. Great company!

I am waiting for the newest Google phone "Nexus One" to arrive then I am switching. Unlocked out of the box to work on any GSM network and without carrier influence on what features are used. May be the iPhone killer!

article-1235662-0797EBCD000005DC-635_468x550.jpg

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    iPhone 3G the only thing I would trade it for is a 3GS or the next one when it comes out. Don't believe the hype by non-owners that it can't do this or do that... there a few little things it won't do that is irritating but not enough for me to change phones. For example you can't send text messages with pics while talking on the phone

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a Motorola.... something or other. It's a prepaid track phone that I only take with me when I leave Indy. I see no reason for someone to be able to get a hold of me 24/7 365. I do miss my Audiovox 6700, but only because of it's internet capabilities. I would've never carried a phone otherwise.

I wish I was that lucky. However, I have to have something in case I'm away from home and something happens to the kids.

I've also noticed that a lot of you carry phones that have some really.... girly names... :dunno: I think the funniest posts were when someone came up with a Samsung GLEAM and the next poster came out with the Blackberry BOLD. :laugh:

Sorry guys, not making fun, I just thought it was a bit funny. :D

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    What cell do I carry? I don't. Never had one.

FYI, santa got me my very first dvd player (if you don't count the one in my computer).

Last edited:

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    iphone 3gs

can't see myself going back to a regular phone after this. wondered if it would be worth the extra cost and I think it is, at least for me.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    htc droid eris from Verizon. I am a phone, tech junkie, the android OS from any carrier is the cats pajamas. Almost all of the apps are free. Theres a shotgun app, ak-47 app, a Ruger mkII app, FREE. There is a tone of useless / fun, free android apps but a lot are useful. I have an accurate 3-D level, a Grocery list, reverse lookup, and a magic 8-ball. I cannot believe that Verizon introduced an android phone as Verizon has always been so restrictive. I did my research, and the eris blows the droid away. The htc Hero from sprint is excellent as well. The android OS is the BEST you can get from any carrier without drinking the apple Fool-Aid.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I've got a Motorola Q9h. So ready for google to release their phone though. Buying one as soon as I can get my hands on it.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Since we cover guns and knives what cell phone does everyone carry? I just picked up the Casio Rock from Verizon and its by far the best phone I have owned. :+1: for the rock!
    I just picked up the same phone. After a mishap when dialing 911, I politely asked and then demanded a replacement when my politeness was snubbed. Verizon give me a replacement after speaking with a manager.

This is my second Casio mil-spec (whatever that means) phone. My first was the Rock's original predecessor.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I just picked up the same phone. After a mishap when dialing 911, I politely asked and then demanded a replacement when my politeness was snubbed. Verizon give me a replacement after speaking with a manager.

This is my second Casio mil-spec (whatever that means) phone. My first was the Rock's original predecessor.

My buddy has the boulder which is probably what you had. I was actually turned on to this phone by another buddy who also had a boulder and upgraded to this.

I doubt you will be disappointed with it.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    My buddy has the boulder which is probably what you had. I was actually turned on to this phone by another buddy who also had a boulder and upgraded to this.

I doubt you will be disappointed with it.

The one I had was two generations older than the boulder. It was called the GZ One or something similar and looked like this:

G%27zOne.jpg

Top Bottom