• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Many of the people I come in contact with seem to believe cologne is a substitute for proper hygiene. They splash it on liberally daily, and shower weekly???? Personally, I hate the stuff. A shower daily, sometimes twice depending on the circumstance, with deodorant soap, and the proper amount of antiperspirant works well for me. I've been married for 30 years, so I don't need to lure them in. I just don't want to offend anyone.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Unscented Mitchum deodorant.

I've got some bottles of this n that, but I put them on less than once a year.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    bacon_cologne.jpg

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I have a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue that i wear for special occasions and when i'm heading out for b-rip. The ladies seem to love it.

If you are looking for a new scent I'd suggest you grab a girl and go to the men's fragrance section hand her a fifty and tell her to pick something.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    mostly

Eezox and a hint of Eley primer. occasionally some stubborn residue of squirrel blood.:rolleyes:

Honestly, I mostly just try and smell clean. Cologne is like guilding the lilly for me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i dont even remember what its called and im too lazy to walk up stairs to look, but i know its in a clear glass bottle and has and aligator on the front and the liquid is a light green. also I have another one thats called pie, like the symbol for pie. and then another one that I like is called cigar

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    i dont even remember what its called and im too lazy to walk up stairs to look, but i know its in a clear glass bottle and has and aligator on the front and the liquid is a light green. also I have another one thats called pie, like the symbol for pie. and then another one that I like is called cigar
    Its called Locaste and im to poor to afford it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Tommy, my wife says...
    Your wife's name is Tommy??? Hey...wait a minute...does that mean... ;)

i dont even remember what its called and im too lazy to walk up stairs to look, but i know its in a clear glass bottle and has and aligator on the front and the liquid is a light green.
    That's alligator urine you goof ball. :):

Top Bottom