• What color is your collar?

• Total voters

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'd have to go with white collar. I'm a professional that has to sometimes be mixed though. Sometimes the workers under me need a good knock in the head, so I've got physical labor there. I'd never really wear a white collar though as that would be tacky and could easily get dirty. Some days I'll wear a furry pink collar, a lime green leopard print collar, a purple feathered boa over a pastel purple collar...you know, anything that just looks really good and respectable. Can't look like a mess when you're running the streets.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    Four year degree just to drive semi's, break them, and then fix em just to do it all over again. But for the last 4 months it has just been drive them so I don't even know what my tool box look like anymore. I think it is red?

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    My background is a heavy and eclectic mix of both... At one point, I was an accountant 3 days per week and managing warehouse inventory, driving forklifts and helping unload heavy machinery from semi-trailers the other 2...

Now I am in sales.

I am one of those guys that has a white-collar education and job, but fits in better with the boots-on-the-ground, getting-****-done "blue-collar" guys because they typically know what they need to do and how to do it best much more-so than their "managers."

And I'm happy to be that way.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    other collar, safety green, I guess.

I am a construction inspector. My boss is white collar, the dudes
    I bother all day are blue collar. Maybe I'm a cerulean collar.

I chose other.

Top Bottom