• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There was powder!!!:rockwoot:

Scored two pounds of Ackawrit No.5 (left some for you guys) from a Tennessee dealer, found a pound of Ackawrit No.7 as well.

Bunches of .45acp bullets, cases, primers.

Got a couple of books.

A scored a deal on a Ruger Scout with a Nikon optic.

Would have loved to find a couple of eight pound jugs but I guess I keep looking, or just come back in August.:D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I picked up a new Vortex scope from A&A optics for my 10/22 along with some rings. I figured it would be better to support a local guy who I have been asking scope questions for the last two months rather then one of the knockoff dealers:D

Also, I talked to Mr. Johnson about buying a safe and viewed the models he brought and am sold. I just can't decide between the JS-646 and BR-546 but think it will be the JS safe as the extra 12" of height would be handy down the road and if a thief can get through that thick of steel then the extra probably won't stop him as he knows what he is doing.

All in all it was a very disappointing 1500 and I would highly recommend NOT going if you haven't yet as there are few reasonable priced items and literally no deals to be had especially on ammo. It is absolutely ridiculous and just as cheap or cheaper to order online and have it shipped. However, if you do go Brad's Knives and a few other INGO dealers are there and have reasonable/good prices as well as good to see as usual.:ingo:

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    I got an IWB holster from Sharktac, kind of like a comptac or crossbreed, for my PM9, wore it home and its great so far

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I went on Friday hoping to score a 9mm shield. There were several over priced shields and people were buying them up. So I went to bradis today and picked one up at a reasonable price.

Will probably go back on Sunday for a kydex holster for my p938.

Ammo was way crazy! Cheaper to buy bulk online.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I got a shirt and my dad and brother got some PCM x tac green tips for .50 cents a round, I saw quite a few good and descent deals.

Saw some fair XD'S and a few at highway robery prices... Just have to take the time to look, people get upset because they expect to pay next to nothing for stuff.

My brother for a lesser known red dot and got the vendor to knock like $30 off (still paid tax).. Said he spent less then the cheapest place he found online....

armedhoosier451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greensburg
    Picked up a Froglube kit and a Mosin Nagant tool kit...walked around with the wife. It's fun to get out and about with her, as I don't get to do so very often, but other than that pretty disappointing.

bgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Central Indiana
    I bought an INGO shirt and I picked up an Esee Izula from The Knife Lady even though she wasn't there in person. Didn't see/expect any deals on ammo. A buddy of mine summed it up by saying "I remember when the 1500 was for more for the consumers. Now it's just a place for most of these guys to hock their sh*t."

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    It seemed that 5.56 was still high with the best I personally saw at .50c a round. x39 was obtainable at prices comparable to online dealers.
    I personally grabbed 500 rounds of x39 for 160 with a MTM ammo can. Not the best deal in the world but decent for the current climate. Also grabbed a no name sling, couple bug out items, two steel ak 30 rounders for $40, and two surplus mag bags one east german. All in all a decent show.
    For those Colt revolver fans I saw 4 snakes: one 6.5 python in royal and in good condition, a nickel king cobra in excellent condition, another python in good condition, and another king cobra in beat the person senseless for letting it look like that condition.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I found a Randall Model 15 knife that the owner said he carried when he served in the 5th Special Forces Group in the mid 70's. The Sheath is very worn, but the knife cleaned up really nice. I have wanted a Randall like this for awhile, and I am stoked about finding this one.
    I guess this is what folks mean when they say the even a blind Hog will dig up an acorn once in a while. :)

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I picked up a G19, and got some night sights for it. I planned to get trijicon 3 dot like I always have, but I saw the new (or new to me) night sights with a peep rear sight so I decided to give them a whirl.

Top Bottom