• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    For those Colt revolver fans I saw 4 snakes: one 6.5 python in royal and in good condition, a nickel king cobra in excellent condition, another python in good condition, and another king cobra in beat the person senseless for letting it look like that condition.

Pretty sure there was more than that in the building. In my travels to and from the restroom I saw one table with at least 4 snakes....2 King Cobras, one scoped, and 2 pythons. Then there is the 4" blued Python that has been hanging out under our table. Not sure if I am wanting to sell or not....I guess since I have yet to put it out I am probably keeping it for now!

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I thought the show had lots of decent prices on guns. To me it seems like the market caught up a bit. Saw some XDs for $529 even on day 2 and even a Sig AR for under $1K.

Yeah ammo sucked but if you were looking for a gun I thought it was a buyers' market.

Plus, it was the least attended show I can remember.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Went down with the wife early this morning, and enjoyed the time walking around. Not crowded at all.

Picked up two pounds of Varget, four PMAG 20LR magazines, a Lee 9mm Factory Crimp Die, and two boxes of PMC 308 Winchester. Prices were a little high for the mags and powder, but better than it has been, and they had it.

11B20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    I picked up some stuff for my M1 Garand and a NVA bush hat. My son bought a hat from INGO. I had money to buy a rifle but saw nothing there that really jumped out at me.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Pretty sure there was more than that in the building. In my travels to and from the restroom I saw one table with at least 4 snakes....2 King Cobras, one scoped, and 2 pythons. Then there is the 4" blued Python that has been hanging out under our table. Not sure if I am wanting to sell or not....I guess since I have yet to put it out I am probably keeping it for now!

Did you see the 2.5" Python? :rockwoot:

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I was able to sell my jrc carbine for what I wanted (to a vendor of all people). I was able to buy a m&p pro series core new for $625, I thought that was a deal. 2lbs of varget for $60 no deal there. 250ct 30 cal hpbt 168gr noslers for 48. I didn't even get to walk the whole show I would say between 80-90% though, my boys were ready to leave. Crowd wasn't bad. Given the times for this sport I had a good day.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I did see a few M&P9's new for $499 which isn't crazy right now and ZX guns had some fair prices as well. However, it was still crazy to see that people actually bought some of the 5.56 ammo at the prices. :spend:

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I hadn't been to the show in a while, the crowds at the last two were kind of a turnoff. That said, I was able to get parts for an AR-15 lower, some flashlights, and a couple of knives.

And I did not experience gun show BO, which is always a plus.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Picked up some pieces & parts on my list. Talked to old friends; looked at a rifle that I almost bought. Went to lunch with my brother. All in all a good afternoon.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Bought a bunch of Jerky.

We were in town for the Riley Hospital Miracle Ride, so I brought my father in law to the show, his first gunshow ever.

Ammo was plentiful but expensive. Only deal I found on .22 was a brick of the Aguila Super Colibri's, which I use regularly and need more of, for $35. Unfortunately I didn't come expecting to buy anything other than jerky, so I didn't have any cash left after giving $20 to the jerky guy.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I thought about buying one the S&W M&P pistols in 22lr. A dealer had them for $299.
    They always have a line and I didn't feel like waiting. So I bought a jumbo pretzel with cheese.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I picked up some scales for my izula and the belt clip attachment from Knifeladys stand and some SD ammo for the xdm .40

Never thought I would see 9mm cost more than .45!

Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    My friends and I made a road trip out of it today. I drove down last night to Peru, hung out with the guys had beers and Shot the ****. We loaded up in my Buddies wife's new BMW and headed out. I talked him into letting me drive:D in Kokomo. Bad ass Car! Anyway, got to the show.

I had a Blast! Ended up picking up a bunch of stuff I wanted with out spending to much. Here is the list:

Badger Ordnance DBM trigger guard, with 5 round magazine.
    22/45 Lite
    Esee 3 (Group Buy)
    S&W 627-5 357
    Ultratech OTF, not pictured.
    And of course an INGO sticker

Here is Me getting ready to drive:D

Top Bottom