• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Just curious if anybody got any deals or found what they where looking for?

I am going tomorrow so hopefully I will have a pic to post post of my new P3AT or LCP.

Ammo what great on price (if you reload) Bought 4000 rnd of Berry's 115g 9mm plated. $40/500

2000 rnds Berrys 40cal
    6000 Small Pistol Primers!!!!!!

And finally found someone who had Varget in stock for the .308!!!

There was infact though about 200 Jacks walking around with over priced AR's who probably bought off GunBroker.com and thought they could mark up $400 just because the Left is in charge!!!!:wtf:

Military Surplus is always cheap! Still a good show, better than a good day at work!

Medic

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Chris (aka Cue) is as upfront and honest as they come. He ordered way more lowers than he sold. Anyone in Indiana who ordered theirs can pick them up, and he is shipping orders out in the order they were received. He has been completely upfront and honest about what he is doing. Just go read the group buy section of the 1919a4.com: Beltfed Fun for 1919 Enthusiasts - 1919a4.com Portal forums.

and thanks Chris for the help in getting my lowers today :)

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    If you don't mind me asking, when and where did you find the Critical Defense .380 ammo? I asked coudn't find anyone that had it, it was one of the main things I was looking for. One guy literally started laughing when I asked if he had it...

They have it at Gander, I picked up a box on tues for 19.99.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Who did you have sharpen your knife? The guy in the back of the room on the right? I thought about having him sharpen one of mine.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Who did you have sharpen your knife? The guy in the back of the room on the right? I thought about having him sharpen one of mine.

he ask to shappen my knife and i told him that he couldn't get it any sharper than it is. he i said i bet i can so i pulled it out and he said well i probably cant get it sharper. i carry a folding box cutter that i love. when it gets dull you just throw away the blade and pop a new one in.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I met Fenway, 42769Vette and I believe it was VUPDBlue, drooled over Fenway's new Black Rifle, picked up INGO Tactical and bacon patch. Then I picked up some goodies to dress my AR: tactical sling and plate, UTG 150 lumen flashlight and laser, castle nut tool, VFG. pmag and 100 rounds. Couldnt find the front flip-up sight to clamp over the milled gas block on my Bush ORC.

Picture quality is poor because it was taken with my phone.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Happiness is..........

picture.php

going back to the 1500 today to pick up my Double Star lowers from Cue! :)

Also grabbed another couple Pmags, and 2 brand spankin new aluminum AK 40 round mags. :)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Saw Big Craig and VUPD. Straight shooters both. Don't understand Big Craig's funk over gun shows, but, hey, I got deals to make.:D

I got:

1. a minty Smith 649 for 4 bills.

2. the deal of the show: A SigTac carry jacket for $40! Yes, $40. Next fall I will be styling and the ladies will be all over me. (O.K., maybe not).

Mine is green, but it looks like this=>51125 - SigTac Concealed Carry Jacket, XL, Black

3. Some books.

4. Some 9mm carry ammo for my bug.

5. Some AR15 mags from J&T (never have enough, always pick some up every show).

6. can of Ballistol.

7. case of .22lr and 2 bricks of Remington target ammo (great price) for my suppressed .22.

8. a lesson on the rigging and use of the 1907 shooting sling. I had purchased a couple in Louisville, but brought an M14 to the show so the dealer could give me a quick lesson.

Great show. The girlfriend scored a couple of great guns, which we shot today.:D

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    got some good deals on buck shot and some hornady 223 and even 30-30. thats about all deals i saw.

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    Picked up a spanner wrench for my AR-15 collapsible stock and looked at all the non-deals out there. :rolleyes:

But the best deal and by far the coolest thing I picked up was my INGO Tactical hat, and patch. Thanks guys and gals!:rockwoot:Good stuff right there.

Top Bottom