• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just picked up a couple of M1 Carbine mags and a brick of primers. We got there around noon on Saturday and some tables could just not be gotten to due to the crowds.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I wondered who got that $550 mak 90? They had a nice looking M1A as well but I've never heard of "SSK" as a maker of M1A's.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Had a great time as always. I scored a 3rd edition Smith catalogue for $10 (hardback even), a new Microtech from Brad, 50% off a bunch of cleaning stuff (I bought a bunch, should have bought more) and a bunch of 20 gauge deer slugs that I like (now is the time to buy them!).

Aside: what was up with all the ammo with the Tennessee tax stamps? Did someone go out of business?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Got some nitrite free jerky, a replacement AK safety and a super cool ingo hat. Glad I did not see the abovementioned Mak 90, would have left with much less money.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I wondered who got that $550 mak 90? They had a nice looking M1A as well but I've never heard of "SSK" as a maker of M1A's.

No idea. They laughed when I asked if it had sold. Right down from the MAK90 were 2 SVT-40s. Never seen 2 on the same table before.

Got some nitrite free jerky, a replacement AK safety and a super cool ingo hat. Glad I did not see the abovementioned Mak 90, would have left with much less money.

It was hard to walk away from the 1st time...... harder the 2nd time........ and when I came back and it was gone my heart sank a little ;)

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I stuck with my plan of not spending money this time, but took away some business cards for some interesting holsters and IndyJohn gave me a good rundown of a bag I may use to replace my current BOB.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    20150117_132842_zpsjwr2dbvd.jpg

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Passed up a fairly correctly converted MAK90 yesterday for $550. I didn't need it but unfortunately it was agood deal.

All I ended up with was a few ak mag pouches and I found a table with a great deal on some chicom ak mags so I bought them all along with an east german mag. Oh and a bag of hot candied nuts. No one wanted any of my hot nuts when offered though.

I definitely woulda walked away with that MAK too. Thats a good score.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No idea. They laughed when I asked if it had sold. Right down from the MAK90 were 2 SVT-40s. Never seen 2 on the same table before.

It was hard to walk away from the 1st time...... harder the 2nd time........ and when I came back and it was gone my heart sank a little ;)

What.....you walked 2wice.........................:(

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    What.....you walked 2wice.........................:(

lol, yeah. I have a method of walking the room, 2 times down each isle only concentrating on one side, but I do glance around a bit. I saw them going down one side a completely different isle, stopped to look, then went on my way. Stopped again 15 minutes later to look again, put it back down and kept going. May have even been a 3rd stop in there when I was on the same isle. Took lots of self control ;)

Top Bottom