• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I picked up a new IZULA from Knife Lady, chatted with her and Brad for a bit, met Dave Canterbury, bought a new INGO shirt and got a bacon patch after hanging at the booth for a few.

Had fun today!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I picked up a new IZULA from Knife Lady, chatted with her and Brad for a bit, met Dave Canterbury, bought a new INGO shirt and got a bacon patch after hanging at the booth for a few.

Had fun today!

MMMMMMMM,,,INgo Bacon :bacondance:

Got my INgo swag, Sticker and License, plus a T-Shirt and hat. A Lymans 49th Edition reloading manual. Talked with Andrew over Pro Fire about ordering some bullets and Bobcat Steel about a D Target to use for KD shooting at Appleseeds. It was crowded, but still had a great time.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I didn't find the INGO booth either... and I wanted to. Might have been either when I took a call for a gun sale or maybe I was being swamped by the crowds. I missed it entirely. Saw some vendors from here, but missed out on my sticker.Wouldn't mind finding it and meeting some people, but not for the drive and re-admission. Guess it will wait until March.

Sold a pistol, got some hits on another. Bought some 7.62x39 and .223 steel cased ammo, a 50 cal can of 00 buck, some .357 mag ammo as well as a couple boxes of .38+p Gold Dots and 9mm +p Gold Dots.

Took my father with me. It was more fun watching him acting like a kid in a candy shop than anything else.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    picked up a holster, ingo sticker, and ltingo from raven. then got a pair of mres and 40 rounds of 7.62x54r for 10 bux:rockwoot: biggest haul i have ever had from the show

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Pmags
    Rings blue gun
    Otis M-4 cleaning kit
    Surefire HL1-A and C -TN Helmet lights
    Magpul RSA
    Night sights for my Glock. not from Glock Doc
    wood Qtips
    dental pics
    large hemostats

Luckboxx74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Went to the show looking to get an AR barrel to complete my build but never found one. Found a place locally so I'll head there next week.
    Did get an INGO bacon patch, some steel case .223, 550 cord, couple AR mags.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I got a Viking mount and Streamlight PolyTac light for my AK. Thanks to Cwood, and Indiana supply depot. I also picked up some shirts from Juggernaut Graphics. Andrew and his wife are some good people!

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought a Armalite AR lower for $129 from ACME. The Parkerized/black finish seems to be wiping off real easy. 20/20 hindsight, I'm wondering if I shold have bought the DPMS complete lower for $209? How much were the Double Star and Rock River Lowers?

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I bought a Armalite AR lower for $129 from ACME. The Parkerized/black finish seems to be wiping off real easy. 20/20 hindsight, I'm wondering if I shold have bought the DPMS complete lower for $209? How much were the Double Star and Rock River Lowers?

I paid 125 each for RRA stripped lowers. Saw some complete for 229.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Glockrock. Do you know anyting about my blackened fiish? I just looked at it again. It doesn't rub offas bad as I first thought, but doesn't seem right. Should I try to paint it with flat black paint? Also, did you see anybody thay had a good deal on parts kits?

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I picked up some hornady JHP .45 from Acme ammunition and a new knief, dad got an AR15 sling, UTG Red/Green fog 30mm, and 100 rounds of bear .223, also a new knief.

BigBrian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Greentown,In
    Para stainless p 10 w/night sights, 4rds free 410 shells from SAMSON
    2 box Gold Dot 45acp
    Ind handgun law book
    Ingo sticker
    ingo Hat
    20 dollar pepsi...felt like it LOL