• ...and so much more!
  • BigBrian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Greentown,In
    DPMS Lower complete for $209

I bought a Armalite AR lower for $129 from ACME. The Parkerized/black finish seems to be wiping off real easy. 20/20 hindsight, I'm wondering if I shold have bought the DPMS complete lower for $209? How much were the Double Star and Rock River Lowers?

What the Heck,Good deal on that! Kinda,unless you piece it out yourself.
    LPK-55
    Stripped lower-90
    6 position stock,tube and buffer-60
    55+90+60=205
    and you got to put it together,
    should a bought the complete lower :dunno:
    seen a R-Guns stripped for 79 I think it was.
    Above prices from various gun shows. indy show a little more probably.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    2x3 AR Mag rebuild kits from J&T ($14)
    3 AR cleaning brushes ($3)
    2 nylon bristle brushes ($1)
    Batteries for my Streamlight Nano ($5)
    4AA 6 LED Streamlight submersible light (last one for $20)
    Wooden mallet ($4)
    Neoprene skull face mask reversible to plain black (couldn't resist for $10)

Saw an FN Hi Power for $500, wish I'd had the $$$ :(

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Picked up some swag from INGO booth, some .40 ammo, two clips for my wife's LCP .380, sold my Yugo SKS and ammo, but the best thing I got was an opportunity to be with my son-in-law (of 4 months) as we walked through the show and he purchased an XD .40 subcompact.

Also found out my neighbor went later in the day yesterday and bought a Px4.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I picked up some of those military shooting gloves for winter seeding, a couple of GI slings, and a half dozen P-51 can openers. Visited the INGO booth and re upped the SS and got my licence.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I dropped far more than I intended to, but when I saw a practically unused Wilson Combat CQB lying on one of the tables at >$1000 discount to new, I had to nab it.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What the Heck,Good deal on that! Kinda,unless you piece it out yourself.
    LPK-55
    Stripped lower-90
    6 position stock,tube and buffer-60
    55+90+60=205
    and you got to put it together,
    should a bought the complete lower :dunno:
    seen a R-Guns stripped for 79 I think it was.
    Above prices from various gun shows. indy show a little more probably.

Yea, I kinda wondered myself. They had DPMS stripped lowers for 99 bucks, but for some reason, I wanted the Armalite...

I was thinking if i wanted to get a cheap down and dirty AR, I could get the complete lower for $209 and buy one of those surplus A2 uppers w/20" barrel for $300. I'd have right at 500 bucks invested in a shooing gun. But, you have to wonder about those barrel's.

TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    I went with a few family members. My uncle bought a sig mosquito. My stepdad got a sccy 9mm, and my other uncle bought a kimber 1911. My cousin bought some reloading supplies. I bought a draco ak47 pistol. It's completely impractical but so much fun to shoot. I also grabbed a knife from knife lady's table and a t-shirt but I don't remember which booth.

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I went way overboard took the wife and got her one of the bullet end necklaces that the girl in the first isle of second building had. And that allowed me anything for the rest of the day. Picked up a S&W Ar-15 .22 and the matching Ar-15 .22 pistol. Thought that was going to be all I'd get since. I found out about the Gsg Pk design being changed and no one had it. Two isles later I had that too... Then for 2 years Ive been searching for a Polish Underfolder And while I definately overpaid I'm finally done looking for it. (I really wish I'd found that first) Other than that just the standard 223 ammo run and P Mags. Thanks Indiana Supply for the Ammo deal.

I wish they would spread out the booths a little more its so tight every year in the first 2 buildings and then the 3rd seems to have so much room left over.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Stopped by and picked up my INGO sticker & license and also got to meet Fenway. Thanks, :ingo:!

Stopped by ISD and made a sale to VUPDblue and bought a set of carbine rails off of ISD. These ones... https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-in_carbine_rail_for_ar-15_a.html#post1575977

Then went and made my first Class III purchase from 21st Century Firearms! Jahred (Gamez235) sold me a TAC-65 suppressor, and thread adapter for my P22. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...0-big_thanks_to_21st_century.html#post1588172

djjdnap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    the polis of indiana
    found some 20$ 50rnd 10mm ammo
    some more ammo
    got about 200rnds for about 70$ all together.

Almost bought a Camel-something or another back pack, but didn't want to spend another 100$ on something i wasn't going to use.

Couldn't find the dam INGO table, walked around the whole place.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    INGO gear :ingo: - Thanks, INGO!!! Great location - I hope you got to meet a lot of great Indiana folks! I tried to send some people your way - I was rocking an INGO chamber flag in the Garand we had on display. :D

slings
    sight tool
    large rifle primers
    S&W tin sign

Yeah, not a big haul but exactly what I needed. I probably could have left with more, but it was way more fun to hang out at the Appleseed table to tell everyone all about it! :patriot:

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    I did pretty good, got a Bullhide belt, which I really like, for like 35.00. And a Blind Horse knife, not sure of the model, but its like a 3" scandi grind blade and a micarta handle, and a really nice leather sheath for 55.00. Unbeleivable quality of both the knife and sheath for that kind of money, wont be my last one of theirs for sure.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    Got a couple of 50 cal ammo cans and some primers, helped a husband/wife become first time handgun owners. Was super crowded!

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went back today and bought a lower parts kit and stopped by the Ingo booth. Shay and one of the Mods (can't remember his name, sorry Dude) were there. Both nice guys and I bought an Ingo hat from him. Didn't meet Fenway. He was on a walk-a-bout.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I found the INGO, booth, and met Fenway, again, saw VUPD blue, and a couple others, bought some Rem., small pistol primers, $24.00, for 1000, bought 3 boxes, of 9mm ammo Win. silver tip, 115 gr jhp, marked $25.00 a box of gold dot, 115 gr, marked $15.99, and a box of Fed. Premium, HST, 124 gr., HP, marked $28.00 got all three, for $52.00 good deal, I think... also, picked up a new pistol "bag" for my Ruger SB, 7 1/2 " barrel, for $10.00.... walked aeound, saw some INGO people, had a good day....

Top Bottom