What did you get at the Jan 2014 Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Since no one has started, I guess I'll go first:

8lb jug of H322
    Voodoo tactical ultimate drag bag
    J Dewey rod, rushes, bore guide, patches, jag
    Nosler reloading manual
    500 fully processed 5.56 brass

i went for the H322 and Fed 215M primers. Struck out on the primers, but came back with all this other stuff

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Going tomorrow. Planning on going to the see the Glock doctor. Did Raven concealment have a table there?

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Raven was not there but reaper was there selling kydex. They are local Impd guys and seemed nice and willing to work on price. Their holsters looked nice and fit well.

So far a 3.5 connector and spring for a glock and 2 large turtles from johnson safe.

Didn't see anything I needed walking around but did see a cool ak pistol with the new forearm brace that does not require the stamp. I bet we will see more of these now that sig has paved the way.

Hope I can steal some guns tomorrow off some walkers with some low but aggressive offers! Got to love the 1500

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Since no one has started, I guess I'll go first:

8lb jug of H322
    Voodoo tactical ultimate drag bag
    J Dewey rod, rushes, bore guide, patches, jag
    Nosler reloading manual
    500 fully processed 5.56 brass

i went for the H322 and Fed 215M primers. Struck out on the primers, but came back with all this other stuff

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the H322? The 1500 would be the first opportunity I have to get an idea what local dealers are charging for powder in 2014.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the H322? The 1500 would be the first opportunity I have to get an idea what local dealers are charging for powder in 2014.

$189 for tge 8lb jub. Not a great price, but better than paying $26 for 1lb bottles

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I didnt get this all from the 1500 I picked up the holster and the pelican from the 1500. The shield and gold dots came from my LGS the prices for shields were just too high or the vendors that did have a good price only had them in .40 and I did not want a 40 gun at all. So overall not a bad haul today.
    q1pdUDJl.jpg

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    $189 for tge 8lb jub. Not a great price, but better than paying $26 for 1lb bottles

Thank you for letting me know the price. I have decided to make the plunge into reloading and am in the process of learning the prices for components. I am in the same boat as you when it comes to certain things I want to buy. The prices aren't great but I would rather pay up and have the item than walk away empty-handed.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    We bought 6boxes of 22LR, a box of Winchester 380, a gun bag for my 10/22, a backpack, a Powertac E5 flashlight (700 lumens-this sucker is BRIGHT), Zombie Hunter and Honey Badger patches, a Shemagh scarf, extra mag for my Bodyguard 380, a small monkey fist for my travels back and forth to work since weapons aren't allowed, a Liberty holster for a Sig 380, a CRKT knife, and a small SAS survival guide book. Oh, and got a couple of stickers from the INGO booth. Whew! Nothing too major but had a great time!

:rockwoot:

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    we just got home. I picked up a nice IWB, or out, kydex holster from Reaper tactical for my XDs. really nice addition. got 100 rds. of 5.56 for $40. a 25 rd. box of 00 buck 12 ga. shells for $16. an INGO shirt of course. overall saw some nice prices on ammo. some was overpriced though. ZX guns had some real good prices on their handguns. I had to drag my son away from their booth. he is wanting an XDs like mine. they were under $500. had a good time overall, im thinking about taking the wife next time.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I didnt get this all from the 1500 I picked up the holster and the pelican from the 1500. The shield and gold dots came from my LGS the prices for shields were just too high or the vendors that did have a good price only had them in .40 and I did not want a 40 gun at all. So overall not a bad haul today.
    q1pdUDJl.jpg

I'm headed out tomorrow, looking for a Shield 9mm...what were the ball park prices around at the 1500?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I'm headed out tomorrow, looking for a Shield 9mm...what were the ball park prices around at the 1500?
    One vendor had a stack of them for 460. I think i saw some 40's for 450 or so. But one guy had a 9 listed for 495 witch is insane. I figured why give my money to one of the price gougers so I purchased mine from my LGS for 450. I think ZX guns had a good price but it was only a 40 they didnt have any 9's. Best of luck stop by Brad's table and say hi! My user name is my real name.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    One vendor had a stack of them for 460. I think i saw some 40's for 450 or so. But one guy had a 9 listed for 495 witch is insane. I figured why give my money to one of the price gougers so I purchased mine from my LGS for 450. I think ZX guns had a good price but it was only a 40 they didnt have any 9's. Best of luck stop by Brad's table and say hi! My user name is my real name.

I've had one on order from a LGS in Terre Haute (my grandpa lives there) for under $400, but have been waiting at least a month or so now...so I'm starting to look elsewhere. Just curious what everyone was selling for there.

Top Bottom