• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Picked up a couple Soviet hat pins and a gun belt for my son, another gun belt for me and a couple INGO key chains. I didn't find anything that just screamed for me to take it home. My main goal for the day was to pick up a belt for my son, once I accomplished that everything else was just a bonus.

Que must have been busy slacking off somewhere else today since I didn't see him at the INGO table. Oh well he would have ignored me anyway. :) I did get to talk to Lovemywoods and Fenway and to meet RobbyMaQ. It was a good show.

I very much enjoyed meeting you! And LoveMyWoods is right... Wimminz have the most beautifulist gunz!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Found some M1 carbine bolt parts, took care of site supporter biz, got an INGO key fob, and met some other INGOers @ the booth.
    I checked out knives @ Brad and Shielas booth (boy, those folks were busy!), steel targets @ Bobcat Steel, and checked the wares @ AA optics.
    Conspicuously absent was Remington brand 30 Carbine ammo at any price. What the heck? Has that stuff disappeared from the face of the earth?:dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wifey got a new INGO shirt..... picked up a ESEE Izula for the daughter as another SD aid from Brad and Sheila.

Saw a new Kimber SuperCarryPro HD that I "ALMOST" pulled the cash out for but just couldn't do it...... $1400.00 ........ :(
    Still looking for a used one.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Didn't go, been wanting an INGO hat patch, you know the square sized one with velcro backing for a hat or whatever?
    BUT......................my son in law went and I asked him to stop by the INGO table and get me a square hat patch the size of a kids kindergarten block front, that said INGO on it and had a velcro back.
    WELL, he got me a INGO hat patch all right, size of a band aid with velcro backing, and sure enough its says INGO on it.

SO............. my hat has an INGO patch on it now for sure, just not the one I wanted or located in the place on the hat I would have put it.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    An ESEE -4 and a Pro-tech switchblade but I'm having 2nd thoughts now. The Shadow Tech booth had some really nice "Emerson" wave like folders. Ugh!

JOLLYKART

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Mooresville
    Went Sunday, picked up a Kimber Custom Tactical. Got there around 11:00 and they were already announcing the show would be closing soon - 4:00 is think. Enjoyed as always!

Top Bottom