• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    If someone hits my car I'm going to try to get their license and report it. If they happen to break my window or try to get in the car to me I'll prepare to protect myself.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I agree pretty much with your comment. How about extenuating circumstances though? I am a senior with health problems and would be a pushover for any younger male with an attitude. Ditto for my wife who is presumed to be with me. Do I just sit and let the guy bust my window and try to pull me out of the car?

No, don't just sit there. Drive off if you are able to. If you aren't, then do what you need to do.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Start with Adaptive Consulting and Training. ACT. INGOer Obijohn is the one to contact. INGOer rhino can also assist. Adaptive Consulting & Training: Welcome to Adaptive Consulting & Training

If you're on the Facebooks, look up Praetorian Concepts. Small (but growing) 1-man training company out of the Crawfordsville area. He's squared away.

For classes about Indiana law and the like, then look at Tactical Firearms Training / TFT / Guy Relford. Tactical Firearms Training He does law classes AND some live-fire shooting.

Then there's classes with INGOer Coach (Aron Bright) out of Parabellum shop/range in Avon. https://parabellumfirearms.com/classes/pistol-classes/gun-handling-101/#

Best bet: Visit and peruse the Tactics and Training sub forum here on INGO. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics-training/

Invest in the software.

Any classes in NEI? :dunno:

Top Bottom