What do you carry? (What would you like to carry)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    P11 and LCP...is what I carry. What would I like to carry? Something small, no frills, basic, lightweight and barebones, because it's not for target shooting...hmmmm, guess that's my P11 and LCP
    DSCF0274.jpg

cranduit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    P99 AS 9mm most of the time in a Comp-tac CTAC. Just got an M&P9 though and a Raven holster so I might be trying that more often.

I would much love a P99c AS in 9mm though. I've been on the lookout for quite some time and I always seem to miss every deal under $600. :xmad: If I like the M&P enough and get comfortable with it, maybe a M&P9c

trigger643

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Mostly carry a S&W 340pd with CT grips in a Hume holster in the front pocket of my trousers, or without a holster in a coat pocket. Often carry a P226 in a Serpa when helping out at a buddy's gun store or at the range.

JJ1977

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    NE Indy
    I carry a Kahr CW9 for light carry with shorts and t shirts but during those colder weather clothes I carry a SA 1911 Mil Spec. I enjoy both weapons but if money was no issue, I would love to carry a Kimbler Ultra Compact..

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I love my Kahr PM9. I have not found a subcompact 9mm that equals it in conceal ability, reliability, and accuracy (for it's small size). Just disappears in my Crossbreed Minituck and is very comfortable.

msmith103

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    Hendricks County
    A few weeks back I posted on this thread about my p239 with SRT. I find myself carrying my p226 with SRT in an OWB holster more due to comfort and ease. I guess you could say I am graduating to open carry. :rockwoot:

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Revising my response to this, not sure how far back it is.

I had been carrying a .40 cal Sig Sauer P229R. I still own it, but have switched it out for Gen 4 Glock 19.

I'm happy with what I've got, but would like to acquire a Glock 26 for warmer weather.

Top Bottom