• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I kind of collect things that randomly attract my interest. I fall in and out of hobbies, but never completely abandon them. Most recently I collected coins; foreign and US. I don't actively buy them anymore, but I still keep an eye out for something cool in change.

I have an old Nazi war medal from 1939 that i got in an antique shop (i'm not a sympathizer, just like war history and thought it was really cool). And I also Have some post cards from WWII depicting propoganda put out by the US, got these from my father, who got them from his extended family.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Santa Fe Railroad stuff. Mostly items from the golden days of passenger service, but I have a few lanterns...red, clear, blue, etc. Even a oak Santa Fe clock that was a corp. exec's that hung in his office in Topeka. Love the golden age of rail travel.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Geek that I am, I collect operating systems. I currently have Windows from 95 through 8 in Virtual Machines. I run 7 Ultimate daily. I also have about 7 different flavors of Linux, and some other odd balls I'm trying to get running (OS X, OS/2, Novell Netware). I also seem to have a HDD collection also to support that hobby (3.5 TB across 5 drives).

I also collect brass, but only in 9mm and .44 Rem. Mag. My wife wants to eventually learn to reload.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    My wife and i collect vintage 1955-70 Pyrex and Hazel Atlas, all the bowls, baking dishes, anything pyrex we will have a website soon for buy sell or trade.

I also collect 7.62x54r rounds

Anyone have either let me know what ya have!

Last edited:

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    lets see, i think im more of a bigger geek/nerd than Cpl. Klinger. I collect Computer Hardware and see how far i can OC it until it burns up. Yea its a a hobby.

Top Bottom