• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have so many ideas to work on I want to get some ideas from you guys on what to focus on. What do you guys want to see? Anything you would like incorporated into the designs?

Help me help you! :ingo:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I have so many ideas to work on I want to get some ideas from you guys on what to focus on. What do you guys want to see? Anything you would like incorporated into the designs?

Help me help you! :ingo:

I believe it's agains INGO rules to state what i want to see.:D

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    the only thing I have modeled up so far is a dueling tree:

DuelingTree.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I need one of those. Can you do it in larger calibers? Do you know price?

The way I have it designed you can replace the paddles with whatever you want, but it is only a concept on paper now. I need to actually build something to start doing testing. All paddles will be 3/8" AR500. No reason to not make it ready for rifles!:ar15:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    How about something small, the size of the stage four Appleseed targets? My problem with the paper targets is that with iron sights I can't see whether I hit or not until I walk down. With a metal target that moved every time I hit it, it would be easier to practice prone shooting.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    How about something small, the size of the stage four Appleseed targets? My problem with the paper targets is that with iron sights I can't see whether I hit or not until I walk down. With a metal target that moved every time I hit it, it would be easier to practice prone shooting.

you caught me...I was asked to mock up something like the torsos on the appleseed targets when at the Gosport demo event. I forgot...off to the garage to start measuring and drawing!! brb...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

how small? i have a bobcat plate that is roughly 1 inch by 5 inch. ive never been to a appleseed so i dont know the target size

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville

My concern with the stage four is mounting.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Could it just dangle from a pair of chains? All it has to do is move to let me know I hit it.

Stage four appears to only be 1-3/4" tall? :dunno:

Not sure how you would attach chains. Maybe I am not up to speed on the stage sizes?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Aim small hit small, just make round plates equal to the top circular part of that target. I too would like a 22/lr small caliber type set up. A tree may even be more functional than a plate rack?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Aim small hit small, just make round plates equal to the top circular part of that target. I too would like a 22/lr small caliber type set up. A tree may even be more functional than a plate rack?

The head is about a 4 inch round. I have stocked those from the beginning:ingo:

Top Bottom