• Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011

beltranxdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    To all that open carry thank you for filling in the not so intelligeNt point blank open carry is the smart way and I will continue to go that route by the way those 1911s are a piece of **** hahaha comedy......

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    To all that open carry thank you for filling in the not so intelligeNt point blank open carry is the smart way and I will continue to go that route by the way those 1911s are a piece of **** hahaha comedy......

3....3 Posts

sesame-street-count-von-count.jpg

Ah Ah Ah Ahhhhhhhhh

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

Dude! Quit putting all of your punctuation at the END... They are supposed to go between all of your sentences. :rolleyes:

And on another note, I just can't believe you people carry GUNZ with you everywhere you go! What are you so scared of??? And I don't really think leaving you GUN exposed is even legal here, I've never seen a law about it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dude! Quit putting all of your punctuation at the END... They are supposed to go between all of your sentences. :rolleyes:

And on another note, I just can't believe you people carry GUNZ with you everywhere you go! What are you so scared of??? And I don't really think leaving you GUN exposed is even legal here, I've never seen a law about it.
    Why not put all your punctuation's at the end. It saves time.

Let the reader insert them at their leisure. :dunno:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    If I am in a place where I know people are comfortable for OC, I would OC. But Most places I know people will either point out OC or stores will kick me out

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    If I am in a place where I know people are comfortable for OC, I would OC. But Most places I know people will either point out OC or stores will kick me out

When you first started posted you were an adamant anti-OCer. Now you say you would... But you can't.

Tell me how would you know people would comment or stores would kick you out if you don't try it?

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Because I've seen people who have OC in stores and got kicked out. I have walked with with guys who OC and notice the looks.

You trying to pick a fight with me because my difference of opinions all of a sudden?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ? , . What about putting them all at the beginning That might work who knows
    That could work You could also make a separate post One with the words and the other with the punctuations All you would have to do is quote the first post in the post with the puntuations kinda like my next post for example

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That could work You could also make a separate post One with the words and the other with the punctuations All you would have to do is quote the first post in the post with the puntuations kinda like my next post for example
    . . ' . ' , .

Top Bottom