• ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    no picture... but
    "you've got... Goodbye" cant count how many hundreds of times you could get logged into aohell just to hear you had mail followed very quickly by a goodbye.

Some guys came into the range yesterday that gave aol email adresses.

I remember making $10 less per hour and having more money in my pockets than now.
    ^^^^^^^
    Sadly this

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Baggy JNCO Jeans

jnco_jeans.jpg

The JNCO marketing pitch – “Hey kids, want to look like an idiot? Want to look like your parents dropped you on your head several times as an infant? Want to get shunned by friends and foes alike? Try our JNCO Jeans! For bonus points, be sure to draw stupid graphics on them with a Sharpie! JNCO jeans, getting morons to look ridiculous for far too much money since 1993. JNCO, we’re lame.” :laugh::laugh::laugh: Found this online were I found the pic, lol

Never had those, but I think it was the 90's where I had a braided leather belt that was about 12" longer than it needed to be, and that I folded under itself so it hung down my left leg.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Wait, you mean you folks bought gas for less than a dollar a gallon?

:tantrum:

One of my first jobs was at a gas station--you may not remember a "full service" island. There was one that was self serve, but that was only used when the full serve was backed up. Practically every young person in town worked for this guy at one point too. Gas AND cigs were both 65cents.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Man, this thread brings back a lot of memories... esp of that dialup modem. I Remember trying to... liberate... files that had to be split in 50 odd rar files to be downloadable. Nothing like sleeping a download either :/

Top Bottom