• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm surprised you don't know the knife statutes here since you are very knowledgable on so many other topics.

Knives are not subject to regulation of a LTCH but tazers and stun guns are. (I'm not sure why :n00b:)

As long as you don't intend to use it as a weapon you are GTG in a school with a pocket knife.

That's what I said, that you need a LTCH to carry a Taser.
    I was not talking about knives, well maybe I was not clear.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well, re-reading it I have no idea why I thought you were talking about knives, I completely overlooked the taser comment...

I said that I was not 100% sure if you could carry a Taser in school.
    But since you need a LTCH to carry a Taser, making it a gun, I would assume it's also illegal to carry in school. :dunno:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I said that I was not 100% sure if you could carry a Taser in school.
    But since you need a LTCH to carry a Taser, making it a gun, I would assume it's also illegal to carry in school. :dunno:

If I don't find out before June 23rd I will bring it up in Guy's Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law seminar and see what he says about it. Good question.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If I don't find out before June 23rd I will bring it up in Guy's Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law seminar and see what he says about it. Good question.

I just understand that all the things that you can carry without a LTCH (like knives, baton and OC spray) are legal to carry on school ground.
    Only firearms are illegal and from what I understand Tasers are classified as firearm under Indiana know.

Kinda hard to understand all those laws that dont make any sense. :n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    big ass knife

Yeeeouch!!! :xmad: That's an interesting method of carry. :D

Ass knife carry...very concealable, but not very comfortable...

bladexraycen_450x300.jpg

:eek: :wow: :eek:

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    If I absolutely can't carry: I'll have either my Zero Tolerance 350 or Spyderco Resilience in strong side pocket, Ka-Bar TDI on my weak side ankle (as a last resort in case something happens where I can't access the knife in my pocket or hand/arm is incapacitated) and usually my stream-light stylus pro flashlight.

If all else fails, rape whistle.

Madine85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I can't carry where I work, an chemical plant in Kentucky. So I started carrying a pocket knife. Part of my job is to check in and verify the contents of raw materials that are delivered to the plant, so if any of the Powers That Be ask, I use it to open pallets of raw materials. But I know it would be useful in an emergency. I don't have to kill anyone with it, just fend them off long enough to pull a fire alarm.
    Other than that, I just don't go to places I can't carry my gun.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    For places like Chicago that doesn't allow stun guns, tasers or pepper sprays, I would start picking up rocks. My body is a weapon. I'd pick up the nearest stick. I also would get an Eagletac flashlight that has 770 lumens on them, or just a big flash light

Top Bottom