• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well I'm looking for an ambidextrious safety for an AR-15 at a reasonable (I think) price of ($20.00 or so). I think it would be nice if they came standard and also one for my RIA G.I. 45 at a similar price.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    This will be my first ever visit to a gun show. I plan to just browse around and take it all in, no plans to purchase anything. Although, you never know...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    well i wouldnt buy a ruger sr9c if you hope to use it to carry. i bought one, awesome gun but i cant find a holster. it really pisses me off. they have sr9 holsters but who needs an extra half inch off holster when ur try to conceal!!!!

I've got one. Tagua. Don't remember the size but it's a quickdraw with slight can't. 40 bucks and it's made with real cow. Cow's with slanted eyes, probably raised by Asian midgets but it's real cow.

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    I'm hoping I can purty up my Bersa with a set of walnut grips. There's usually a couple grip guys lurking around there. Also might pick up a scope for my plinker project rifle.

Other then that I'll just putz around like always - really enjoy the hot gun babes that hang at the show....

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Wow, I shot a Mosin M38 today. Now I understand! I need one of these, hopefully the 1500 will help me address this need...

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    I'll be there early for the Friday showing. I sure hope the fellas have the INGO caps this time on hand, I plan on purchasing two of them. Also going to look at the Ar's, and another glock in a 45 cal. then I'll stop at GlockDoc for some more accessories.

It's always fun, even just watching all the folks that attend. Hope too see some old friends there.

Stay Strong. :patriot:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Wow, I shot a Mosin M38 today. Now I understand! I need one of these, hopefully the 1500 will help me address this need...

Probably. Beware of pricing. I've seen some people ask WAY too much for them at the show.

You can also look for M44 or a 91/59. Same basic configuration for both, except the M44 has an attached side-folding bayonet.

Good luck with the hunt!

Top Bottom