• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I placed an order with the CMP for 200 rounds of M2 ball ammo in an ammo can a couple of weeks ago.

I got an email notice today of a FedEx shipment headed my direction, but it had no sender named. I checked the email reference # and verified that it is my 30 06 shipment, BUT, the FedEx tracking says the package weighs
    16 pounds!?!

Can this be right?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I placed an order with the CMP for 200 rounds of M2 ball ammo in an ammo can a couple of weeks ago.

I got an email notice today of a FedEx shipment headed my direction, but it had no sender named. I checked the email reference # and verified that it is my 30 06 shipment, BUT, the FedEx tracking says the package weighs
    16 pounds!?!

Can this be right?

The bullets themselves without the powder and brass will weigh about 5lbs, add another couple of lbs for brass and powder and another 3-4lbs for the ammo box and packaging. Sounds a tad high. Wonder if they sent you a catalog and other junk as well.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    As mentioned before in your previous thread, please be careful shooting the HXP ammo through your BAR. If you have a short or tight throat you may have trouble. The bullet loaded in the HXP ammo is rather long for weight and I'm unable to shoot them through my Remington 700 without serious pressure signs.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom