• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    And if the op's buddy was in Germany he would be arrested. The salute is now illegal there. Be thankfull he just got banned!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    t563da5_te8c075_nazi-jokes-hitler-meme.jpg

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    i had not heard of that site before. I just looked at it for a second. :puke:What a highly disturbing place. Sorry I even looked at it.

A few years ago they were encouraging infiltration of other websites (they still do but they are more subtle about it now) to spread their overt bigotry and try to recruit members. We had one notorious user, View Profile: NordicHeathenVinlander - INGunOwners, who was open about his efforts here (the time they encouraged their infiltrators to be open somewhat about it).

It was a bit too much even for the low level of bigotry that exists in many members here, though sadly enough he did have a significant number of people here who agreed with his messages. But he was most infamous at the time for posting dense walls of text which were cut and paste tracts from that site. You can see them, some of them could be 20 or more pages of text.

Me, I'd have banned him outright for that crap no matter what his messages were. Much as I detest those people (and my grandfather who was a tank commander in WWII and was part of the liberation of Nordhausen and saw the results of the SF's heroes would have punched them outright for their ****), I do believe in their right to hold their beliefs no matter how despicable I think they are.

I made the suggestion in PM to a couple of mods at the time that perhaps he could be restricted to one thread where he could post that stuff instead of spamming it across the numerous threads he did, but I was ignored.

Anyway, these people exist, and they are not in some small minority.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom