• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aflac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I had a Citadel 1911 that was complete junk. Every other round was a jammed round or stovepipe. Nothing worked to fix it either. Lost $400 when I got rid of it.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Oh no that BPS has a lifetime contract with me. It won't go anywhere until I die. Even among the other Browning shotguns I have, it holds the most sentimental value to me. I have shot a bunch of bunnies, pheasant, a few squirrels and countless clays. I still feel like it shoulders and points the best naturally.
    :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My second Glock 19 would probably qualify as a complete waste of money. The gun functioned flawlessly, which was not the case with my first G19, but I bought it thinking that I'd come to like the G19 and would eventually get used to it. After a bunch of money wasted on ammo, I traded it away at a loss and then traded my first G19 away too. The G23 works for me, but the G19s did not for some reason.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Henry lever action .22 rifle. Mine had enough issue ejecting spent casings to be considered a nuisance. It didn't help any when the paint was scratched on the "zincmatic" alloy receiver's side which resulted in my realizing it was built just like many of the pot metal toys I'd outgrown as a child.

1. Oh no! I just bought one b/c thought they were a stellar brand.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    1. Oh no! I just bought one b/c thought they were a stellar brand.

People like the "American made" aspect and commercials but really, their rimfires (to me) seem very cheaply made. Most of the time they work yes but the zinc alloy they use is cheap looking, you pop the cover off the receiver and the guts look like a cheap casting. If you do have issues though Henry usually takes care of it quick though and my criticisms are just on how the gun looks, not functions (even though I've seen a couple problem childs, but those were the old Brooklyn rifles)

Centerfires are better made, usually. Every now and then you'll get a 44 or 357 that won't like leverrevolution because the barrel sticks a tad too far into the receiver and there's a lip in there the tip catches

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    My Walther P-38 AC42. Fully functional, clean, complete, Nazi markings, everything matches. I can't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I'm not a bad shot as I do fine with other guns. I've tried 3 kinds of ammo in it, also, and no improvement. Sad thing is that a friend who was with me at the range fired it and did just fine with it. Must be me or me shooting grip or something. Anyhoo, its also not a very comfortable gun to shoot with bare hands, either. Gloves make it tolerable but it feels like someone is pounding the palm of my hand with a ball-peen hammer.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I have a Colt combat commander that I bought from a friend in the 70's. This thing misfires at least twice every mag. I sent it back to Colt and have had several gun smiths look at it without luck. Absolute junk.

Top Bottom