• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Not that I would buy anything from them now but here is a courtesy note I left for them on their website:

Just saw your ad for Magpul Pmags, Gen 3. I hope it is a misprint that gets corrected right away. If it is not I just want you to know how many people in the shooting sports you may be alienating. This ad has just been flagged by a member of INGO, (Indiana Gun Owners forum) which as of right now has about 29,069 members. Understand many folks see this as an out and out ripoff of your customers while other suppliers have chosen to hold the price down and limit purchases instead. I am just letting you know that in the short term you may make some extra cash this way, in the meantime you are building up a huge bank of ill will on this forum and in the shooting sports. Just thought I would let you know in case it is a misprint or other kind of mistake.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not that I would buy anything from them now but here is a courtesy note I left for them on their website:

Just saw your ad for Magpul Pmags, Gen 3. I hope it is a misprint that gets corrected right away. If it is not I just want you to know how many people in the shooting sports you may be alienating. This ad has just been flagged by a member of INGO, (Indiana Gun Owners forum) which as of right now has about 29,069 members. Understand many folks see this as an out and out ripoff of your customers while other suppliers have chosen to hold the price down and limit purchases instead. I am just letting you know that in the short term you may make some extra cash this way, in the meantime you are building up a huge bank of ill will on this forum and in the shooting sports. Just thought I would let you know in case it is a misprint or other kind of mistake.

+1..well done

Beast556

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Zionsville
    What's really stupid is that mag prices have come down a lot recently-$30 range. If people are dumb enough to pay for a $100 mag then they deserve what they get.

Tandor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Chesterton
    I know it's sickening, I paid 19.99 @ the Porter County gun show last weekend. ZX Guns out of Goshen are the best! But I did pay 12.99 back in the day...THAT was August 2012!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    holy crap this is stupid, the real question is who is buying it? they obviously have orders or it wouldnt be that price. The first thing i did when buying an AR and mags is research the crap out of it. then i asked people questions admitting i was a noob and wanted to be steered in the right direction. i paid 850 for my PSA, in one instance bought 200 rounds and 2 Pmags for $80 bucks, checked walmart as often as i could, eventhough i got one box at a time it was 8 bucks, bought a real nice acog for an even better price off a guy on ingo, i mean holy crap i'm not even that smart yet i think did alright! props to INGO and the members on here for their knowledge and honesty. screw cheaper than dirt, maybe thats what they are really selling!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Supply and demand is what drives prices. Even though this will die down. Look at when gas was over 4 a gallon its come down but for how long? Since joining this forum I too have found new places to look for good deals.

Top Bottom